Cincuenta y cuatro

It's Summer vacation and right now I am at home currently lazing around in the dojo. My parents plan to go to Europe for vacation but I don't feel like going out of the country. I had this restless feeling of wanting to see some sights but three days before the flight I suddenly had a change of feeling not wanting to leave so only my parents ended up going. since it's only father and mother in the trip it would be good if they ended up coming home with a good news of a possible baby brother or sister.

As for brother, who's supposed to be on break, is busy with some out of school activities involving the sports club he's in. I hadn't seen brother since he left during the start of the semester so I was disappointed when he called and said that he might not be able to come back home. I want to hang-out with brother but I just have to be understanding since I don't want him to sacrifice his studies just because I want to hang-out.

I rolled down to my left then to my right and I saw Alexie lying down sleeping in the corner while using Gram's thigh as his pillow. Right now, the two of them are the one guarding me because Hugh is on paternity leave while Mason is on a date.

I sigh, I feel bored. I rolled on my back and look at the wide blue sky that is devoid of any clouds. The weather todays is perfect for any outdoor activities unfortunately I feel too dispirited to do anything. I closed my eyes when a breeze of cool air carrying down the sweet scent of sun and Summer filtered the air. The sounds of cicada, the warm heat and cool afternoon air is so seductive it makes me want to close my eyes and sleep, unfortunately my brain is too active today which is a pity since I feel so bored but at the same time I don't feel like doing anything. I am just so full of contradictions today.

"Catherine, don't stay under sun you'll gonna get sun burned" I raised my head and saw Alexie looking at me, looks like he's awake.

"ng" I rolled to my left until I am safe from the harsh rays of the afternoon sun.

"you want to do something today?" Alexie sat beside me.

"I don't feel like doing anything"

"stop acting lazy, it's the day of your Summer vacation and you're acting like that"

"but i....hey did you hear that?"

"hear what?" Alexie asked in a relaxed manner but I noticed how he suddenly became alert, his eyes seems to have more focus and his body seems like it'll spring in a fight at any second. "oh....." Alexie said in surprise so I followed the direction of his gaze until it landed on Ryuuji.

I closed my eyes for a few second and when I open them but Ryuuji is still standing there under the Cherry blossom tree. Seeing as he did not vanished I hastily sat up and gave him a look of surprised and confusion.

"w-what are you doing here?" somehow just seeing him out of his usual uniform, wearing casual clothes feels like his appeal and charm had risen to another level. But how could a simple white shirt and jeans be this alluring on someone? Is this his male lead halo effect?

"to fulfill a promise" I look at him in confusion. What promise?

"?????" I look at Alexie and he just gave me a blank look, that's when I heard a yip sound. when I look at where the sound is coming from I finally notice something on Ryuuji's arms.

I was too focused on Ryuuji that the white ball of fur in his hand did not even registered in my mind. somehow just the thought that I was too focused on Ryuuji is quite embarrassing. I pair of two black eyes looked at me I was immediately jolted out from my thoughts.

My mouth slightly open when Ryuuji started walking closer as he slowly reveal what is in his arms. When he's inside the dojo he put the puppy on the floor, I stare at the little west highland white terrier with a white bow on his neck in adoration.