diez

(a/n: rain...rain...go away....or until i made my update today.....)

  Catherine look at her brother then at her father before finally looking at her four bodyguards. After school today, Catherine was escorted by her four bodyguards inside Bradshaw Tower.

based on the quiet atmosphere and empty cubicles, aside from the guard on duty, no one is inside the premises. The four led Catherine inside a room, when they entered they were greeted by Catherine's father and brother who were seated at the far corner of the room, on their back is a huge screen showing some kind of slides but Catherine did not pay those any mind.

"father, brother" I went and greeted them, my body guards in tow

"Catherine, why won't you call me papa again?" father ask in a pleading tone

"brother, what are you doing here?" I pretended not to hear father's question, the time I called him papa was a moment's weakness and I don't want to repeat that again.

"father and I had something we want to talk with you" I felt nervous, could it be? Was this the start of my family's destruction?

"father, brother I know you want to kill Murao but there's no need to go samurai on him! I have my own way to take him down!" I said frantically using every second to change their mind. "and father don't be seduced by vixen! She's just going to lead you on a dark path! Just give me time and I will uncover the drug syndicate she's in. no need to kill anyone and make contract with the mafia or yakuza" the private detective agency I had paid to trail Thalia had given me surprising report about her involvement to a large drug syndicate but they did not manage to get me a conclusive information regarding the latter. however the background check I ask them to check was enough the incriminate her of different crimes here and abroad. Looks like vixen is known as a black widow in some countries. she may look as is she's in her early thirties but it looks like vixen is in her forties! Just what kind of anti-aging pill did she gobbled up to look young like that? it's unacceptable! Anyway my informant is still looking for information regarding this big syndicate so I can't just give information to the police after all I don't know if they have a hold in the police department or even the government.

"Catherine, how do you know about Murao?" brother ask

"and where did you get that information about Thalia?" father ask next. When I heard their voices I was awakened from my thoughts and i look at them. both of them are looking at me with questioning eyes coupled with curiosity and shock.

Did I said anything wrong? anyway father, brother why are you looking at me like I am some kind of an alien?

"ummmm.....research" I gave them a sheepish smile. They continued to stare at me, making me feel uncomfortable

"well to know those things you must have done a great research" brother pat me in the head "you look like you've done more than what we did" I look at brother, a knot forming on my forehead

"but why am I exactly here?"

"because your bodyguards graciously told us about your new hobby" I winced. For the past weeks I had been gathering information about Thalia. Regarding my Plan: Overthrow. I had ladled the Bradshaw Tower with CCTV cameras bought from my own saving thanks to that I'd uncovered that Thalia had been using some of our Hotels and cruise ship as a means to conduct her syndicates' drug activities. and even though it was against the law I'd asked Mason to wiretap her phone I even ask my informant to hack Thalia's personal mail and I'd finally got a copy of her transactions.