.....her fate

(a/n: thanks for patiently waiting......here's your dose guys. wait just a little more the connection is slow)

"your men failed!!!! What do you think will happen now!? If I cannot get the Paris property our business will be razed to the ground!"

"well its not my fault anymore Murao, I just lent my men to you, you're the one who messed up" I laid my head on his chest and slide my hand on the wide expanse of his shoulders down to his rock hard abs

"you also messed up!!! those were your men! Don't forget that if those four ratted me out you will also be dragged down together with me!"

"don't make me laugh Murao I will only be dragged down if they know my name"

"what do you mean?"

"they're not my men Murao, they're just some lowly paid kidnappers, i never lend out my men that easily. But.......... if you ratted me out I will make sure that you and your whole clan will become my shark food."

"are you threatening me?" I smiled when I heard the tremor in Murao's voice even he looks devilishly satisfied when he heard it

"I don't make threats Murao, I only make promises....promises that I always keep" when he ended his call he dip his head and kiss me and I let out all my passion on him.

After securing the new route for our business I e-mailed my boss and lover to give him the schedule for FLUER, a cruise ship that is bound to sail in the Mediterranean. With Murao facing possible bankruptcy and losing the bid for the Paris property I made use of my connection in the Bradshaw Company as a secretary of the CEO.

When I noticed that Murao is slowly sinking to the ground I had already made a plan for a back-up. I staged the accident of Jirou's secretary and made sure that I will be the one to be hired by sabotaging the other applicants.

At first I had no plans of seducing the current CEO however my lover and I decided that being a secretary is not enough as I am not privy to some other transactions of the company hence I made use of my body.

Once I entered the company I started executing my plan. I made use of the floor plan of the different hotels and the different sea routes of the cruise ships to be available for any transaction business of my group.

After sinking my claws on those information I went ahead with my seduction plan. I dressed and act provocatively but Jirou is a hard one, I would've given up if not for the fact that he was hot and totally my type plus I never let go of my prey.

I was doing pretty well for myself when suddenly a cockroach appear in the office one day in the figure of his daughter, the prey who had gotten away from Murao. I would've ignored her but the brat had the gall to insult me on my face! Well if she think she could just insult me and get away with it, think again brat!

I used the innocent and helpless technique that always managed to hit my targets heart to plead to their basic instinct of protecting the weaker ones and helplessly look at Jirou but the jerk!!! Not only did he side with the cockroach he had to say that I don't dress right! what the f*ck! And you just noticed the way I dress when that cockroach pointed it out! I practically sauntered in your office in the nude and you don't even notice me?! what kind of man are you?!

But okay, calm down, nothing will happen if I will just drop low in the level of that cockroach so I just have to change my plan, if I can't make a statement in the office then I will make a statement in your home.

I purposely went to their home to stir some trouble but I was chased out!! This family is getting on my nerves!! They chased me out and made me walk!!!! I want to skin them alive!!!!!