Treinta y uno

(a/n: okay we're done with the extras it's time to go back to the main story........)

"It surprisingly fits me well" I said to myself after I wore the clothes that Ryuuji gave me. "Even the jeans are a perfect fit" I pat my legs and look at it "even the design is quite cute" I can't help but trace the embroidered flowers on the side. Although the t-shirt had a big dolphin print in front that matches Zero's somehow it doesn't seem quite off after wearing it.

"Nee-san!!!" Zero immediately went to me when I got out from the comfort room after changing the dress that Alexie gave me "now we match" I just laugh at how happy he looks.

"You looks so happy" Zero giggled when I ruffled his hair

"Because, nee-san is wearing the clothes I choose for you, although nii-san was the one who bought those" he pointed at my jeans and I was quite surprised at what he just blurted out. Ryuuji bought this?????? I look at the direction where Ryuuji and Aoi are but they're in a deep conversation so I look at Zero again.

"Ryuuji bought this jeans?" he nodded

"Nii-san said since you're wearing a dress you can't wear the t-shirt so he bought you one. Nii-san was so picky he even made the pretty nee-san to be sad. Ah but nee-san is still the prettiest. " I just stand there looking shocked at what I just heard and somehow hearing that Ryuuji bought this jeans makes me feel quite conflicted. Argh!!!!! I'm going to have a head ache.

"Oho.....what do you know, you look quite good in jeans" Alexie just suddenly popped out from nowhere and I gave him the paper bag containing the dress he gave me "ouch!!!!! That was quite a force you put there" he said while shaking his right hand "anyway we better fix your hair" I gave him a glare but he just chuckled "come on Catherine, don't look mad, the dress really suited you" he went to my back and immediately fixes my hair into a high ponytail.

"We're going to have a talk at the dojo when we get back" he immediately raised his hands and back-up

"Okay, I'll behave" he then move away.

"You're done" I turn and saw Aoi smiling at me while Zero immediately run to Ryuuji's side

"Yes" I gave him a smile.

"I am sorry for ruining your plan today" we're currently inside a family restaurant per Zero's request, Aoi had to cancel his reservation because of this. If only I knew that he have plans after the movie I wouldn't have drag him around just so I could cater Zero's whim. But don't worry Aoi, you really earned my respect today, you really is a saintly knight for being nice like this. You're the best!!!! So as my gratitude, when Ryuuji and the heroine end up together I will look for a heroine of your own!

"It's okay, this is a new experience so I quite enjoy it." As for me this is quite nostalgic because I remember taking my younger brother to places like this after a visit in the zoo to back in my former life. Having Zero feels like having my younger brother by my side however I also know that Zero is not Charlie but still, I can't help but dote on him. "But you really like Zero huh?"

"Yes, I like Zero"

"Nii-chan did you hear that??? nee-san likes me" I look to my side when the two of them finally returned from their line. "I like nee-san too" I pinch Zero's cheeks because he looks so adorable.