Sesenta y cuatro

(a/n: I really don't feel confident for these chapters. Can't I just post them? doki doki. I'll hold up in my corner and continue the other chapters for earlier release. Please be gentler with this battered one QAQ)

"good morning" I almost took a step back when I saw Ryuuji standing in front of our door. I just barely escape from his claws yesterday and now he's here this early?

"what are you doing here? wait.....why are you here?" so early in the morning, why did he suddenly came?

"Catherine, your mother and I had a busin—what are you doing here?" father about to go outside stopped beside me when he saw Ryuuji standing in front "you!" in the blink of an eye father immediately went in front of me and confronted Ryuuji

"good morning uncle"

"what's good in the morning?" father asked with voice full of displeasure

"seeing Catherine in the morning is what makes it good" I immediately averted my gaze as I feel my face heating up, this guy had the habit of making me fluster. However his answer seems to incense father more

"you.....!!!!" I winced

"Ryuuji? My what a surprise" mother, who just came down from the stairs immediately came to greet Ryuuji, completely ignoring father, who is trembling from anger "did you came to take Catherine with you to school?" ara....really in this household mother is at the top of the food chain.

"good morning auntie, yes intend to do that." when Ryuuji look in my direction I immediately hide behind father "Cat"

"no need for you to take my daughter I can drop her off". I nodded in agreement behind father

"Jirou" mother immediately took father's hand and drag him with her. "we still have a flight to catch on so we better go, let Ryuuji take Catherine"

"take?!" father stop on his tracks "you. if you think you could take my daughter away then you—" father did not get to finish his words because mother immediately push him inside the car.

"we're going to be late. see you two. Take care both of you" with mother's hand covering father's lips mother waved good bye as the car moved away as I stood there absently waving goodbye.

"why did you suddenly came up with this?" I asked him just as the car stopped in front of the academy's gate, luckily there aren't many student's yet. I keep quiet throughout the whole ride but somehow no matter how I think about it I can't figure out why would he suddenly come and fetch me.

"to clear up some misunderstandings" I tilted my head to the left as I ponder over his words.

"misunderstanding?" I said softly as I think over it.

"cat" I turn to where Ryuuji is but he's nowhere to be found, when I look to my left I saw him outside waiting for me while his hand is on the open car door.

"thank you" I said after I get down

"let's go" I look at his hand when he held it up then at his face

"what are you doing?"

"mmm"

"hey!" he suddenly hold my hand and pull me and for the first time I saw his eyes flashing in mischief. Whoa, the king is possessed!!