Setenta y cinco

(a/n: this will be long. When I first started this it was because I was infected by the bandwagon. After reading OBSERVATION RECORD I got the guts to tailor a story based on it but I guess it unconsciously shifted to KENJITSU. In order not to influence myself with familiar plots I stopped reading the two story altogether and I just stick with my yaois and danmeis. Anyway some of you may say that the ending is rushed or something but when I reach the part that Catherine had an epiphany regarding her feelings towards Ryuuji I felt that it is enough to end it there but I still want them to be together officially so it got drag down to this chapter. So here it is everyone)

"this is it guys, it's finally the awaited moment" Meirin uttered in an excited voice as she twirl in excitement her long red hair flowing freely in the air. "remember your lines and assist each other"

"kay" almost everyone, aside from Ryuuji and Rin, collectively said.

"okay, go on and change your clothes we will be starting in forty five minutes"

"master"

"where is the play going to take place?" father asked with and aura of death swirling around him

"father, where in the school" I said after putting a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down, I already read the script and everything is relatively safe there's no touching or anything it's just an exchange of lines"

"Jirou if you're going to create a disturbance you better stay at home" father finally calm down after hearing mother's words.

"then, guys are the equipment ready?" mother look at father with suspicion

"everything is ready master" Hugh and Mason gave a thumbs up

"what are the two of you talking about" father just smiled, I too feel confused about what father is talking about.

"this...." I touch my temple when I saw the different movie cameras strategically stationed inside the theater to record Catherine's play "Jiro"

"don't worry Catalina, I talked with the school director and obtained his permission to film this play. I even communicated with their director so you don't need to worry"

"it's starting" I said and immediately Gram and the other went to man the movie camera

"Cinderella welcome your new mother"

"tch...you'll only be her husband in play, never will I let my daughter fall in your dirty hands"

"Jirou"

"you're not allowed to go to the party. I want you to do all the things in this list and I want them all done by morning. I'm going to check each one them tomorrow, just a speck of dust will never be overlooked"

"my daughter look every inch a lady. If my daughter could be this glamorous and deadly, seems like I could show her off to those stuck up ladies in my side family. Hahaha"

"Catalina your evil self is showing"

"are you saying something Jirou" I immediately shake my head when my wife gave the look.

"and they live happily ever after" after the narration each and every one stand up and gave an applause.