Setenta y Tres

"cut!!!!!!!!!!" I shake my head as I draw another line on my note

"well that's the eighteenth one today" I reported to my friends who had their eyes trained in front where our practice currently taking place.

"King!! He's your daughter not your next massacre victim!" I gave out a sigh

"somehow I feel sorry for Monique. This scene would be pretty traumatizing to her"

"weak" I look at Rin who just gave them a glance before returning to her book. Hmph as if I do not know that you're reading danmei your fake cover is slipping out you know!

"will Monique be okay? She looks like she's about to cry, even Meirin looks like she's about to passed out" I gave Catherine a pat on her shoulder

"my dear, of course Monique will not be okay, anyone who is subjected to the king's infamous glacier eyes had a tendency to be traumatized and in your heroine's case, it's a thousand times more effectively cruel since she like him. as to Meirin just let her be she's a strong girl"

"well..." Catherine turn back to the practice area

"if you want to help then just ask Ryuuji to cooperate"

"Ryuuji wouldn't listen to me" I raise a brow at her words "I'm telling the truth!"

"then sell meng" Catherine gave me a clueless look which made me face slap. Why does she have to be clueless about the important things? "never mind"

"I'm sorry Meirin" Monique bowed down in forgiveness

"you don't have to say sorry the problem is not with you but with the king" I held my temple as it throb in pain "taming a dog is not the same as taming a beast" I muttered to myself while I look at king who is just standing there looking outside the window like a deity free from any worldly devices. The heck what deity! he's just a demon king who's giving me a lot of head ache right now!

"hello!!"

"ah!! The knight!"

"the knight is here!"

"Aoi!!!!" I look at the doorway and find Aoi standing there with his signature smile. Hmph! Even this knight is a two-face villain. I witnessed how he played with Monique and toyed with Catherine for his amusement so my admiration with him had totally went down the drain.

"did I come at a bad time?" he bashfully asked, I look at Monique who is sitting not far from me to gauge her expression but she only look at Aoi with fear and hate in her eyes. Somehow aren't this girl pitiful being subjected under the cold gaze of the king and the sadistic play of the knight. I then turn my attention at Catherine who is having a conversation with her friends

"hello Monique" Aoi greeted her before giving me a faint smile.

"hello" seriously being a bystander, I actually can't get what the knight is thinking. He made use of the king to inquire about Monique personally knowing that Monique had a crush on the former. Then when Monique had fallen deep and Catherine had started getting agitated he let the king withdraw. Now he's showing interest on Monique, somehow isn't this guy more dangerous than the king?!

"by the way Monique there's something I have to give you, can you meet me at the library during lunch"

"ah...."