The so called "zero"

(a/n: i'm feeling bored so i make an extra........... Flash back moment)

Catherine, 10 years old

"let's see" i enter some black shady looking site and read through the comments. For the past five months i have been searching the net looking for someone.

Six months had passed since that knocked-down incident with the door and i had practically gotten used with my new life and family though i still miss my other life's family and friends it's now not as intense as before.

From my savings, thanks to my allowance, i had started gathering information about the underground through the use of 'informant' also known as detective agencies. Even though effective i still notice that they lack something, that is, insider information and other important transactions so i decided to look for a hacker who can monitor their movements through the net.

From my five months of searching, there's this one name that always pops out on the different underground forum i looked into.........and that is the legendary ZERO.

No one knows who he is and how he can be contacted, all they know is that the name ZERO can be associated with the word god because of his high level of hacking ability.

And now, finally, i managed to track him down. I notice him first three months ago in some other shady looking site, because of the influx of ZERO wannabes it took me more more than three months to confirm that what i spotted is the real deal.

"here goes nothing" i said to myself after sending him my first mail

@queenvillain: i need you

....

....

...

I bit my lip, was my mail to forward??? 

@queenvillain: i have a job for you

...

...

...

I don't know how long i was staring at my monitor but all i know is that my eyes are already dry and still, he did not even gave a reply.

Other people might give up, other might spammed him and some will even send a curse but those are something i cannot do at the moment.

@queenvillain: i want you to investigate these persons

I sent him the pictures and name while waiting for a reply.

Zero looked at his computer when it alerted him of another message coming from @queenvillain. He's surprised that someone managed to pin down his e-mail address considering the fact that he's very careful about it.

When he read her message his interest instantly diminish because it looks like the sender is another one of those stupid folks who wants him to look into their enemies or for some, to hack into some secure sites, either for money or business.

One another message popped out he decided to ignore it again but he got curious in the attached file. Out of habit he checked the attached file to look at the person's target.

Truthfully speaking he was expecting to see some shady sounding names and business but those never appeared, instead what was listed on the attached file were the same ones on the chief of police's files of most wanted criminals and closely monitored underground organizations. An information that is not open to the public.

@zero: why??

He immediately replied to the sender, after that he opened a new tab and started tracking the sender. The files he just look into is not something an ordinary civilian can get hold off.