Sesenta y seis

(a/n: it makes me smile whenever i read in the comment that a reader had realized that Cat is short of Catherine. i thought it was obvious at first glance but i guess i made it difficult. so yes everyone, Ryuuji's not treating her as a pet by calling her cat, it's just short for CATherine)

After my talk with Aoi, I hardly ever meet him again. I don't know if he's avoiding or it was just the norm now that we're busy with our own cliques. As for Monique, she hadn't talked to me since our confrontation, she will glare at me once or twice a day but I just ignore it. Monique tried approaching Ryuuji but the king is still the king I guess.

"okay everyone! That's it, practice's over" from my fighting stance I immediately relaxed my body before bowing down to my opponent. I tighten my belt before wiping of the sweat running down my face when a hand brush it off. I look up and saw Ryuuji with a towel on his hand. Without any words between us I just let him wipe the sweat on my face as I continued to look at him. ever since his frequently close involvement with the heroine this is the first time that we've gotten this close again.

"is there something wrong?" Ryuuji asked when he noticed me staring at him. "cat?" when he brush a hair off my face I shake my head in response.

"nothing"

"good" he stopped what he's doing and fixed the collar of my Gi "go and take a shower. It's already quite late"

"okay" like a robot, I followed his order.

When I finished my shower, silence greeted me the in the locker room. The time indicated by the wall clock mounted on the left wall states that it's already six thirty in the evening. Today is our last club activity for this week due to the upcoming midterms hence we were later than usual. With a bag on my hand I texted my bodyguards to wait for me.

heading to my left to close up the opened windows the lights suddenly went off. I stop from my tracks and look outside, the other buildings still had there lights on so the black-out is not a case of power interruption. Hearing some slight noises I took measured steps right where the windows are when suddenly out of nowhere a hand snaked on my waist and cupped my mouth to keep me from making any noise. My eyes open wide in surprise when a hot breath touched my nape and an overpowering scent invaded my nose.

"I finally got you queen Catherine" a raspy voice came from behind me as my attacker's uneven breath throws me off.

Since the time is already late and the other members had already head home, I decided to wait for Cat. Our club activities usually ended at five and at those time there are still plenty of students roaming around the academy so everything could be considered as relatively safe but not entirely when it's past six.

Catherine might not have any idea but her popularity among the male students had reach sky high that it had been a problem. Clyde had managed to cut off Catherine's popularity due to his influence when he was the student council president, even before his exit he made stop gap measure by passing a security protocol that revolves around Catherine, ensuring her safety.

When we reached High school I immediately cut off Catherine's growing popularity by using my presence as a guard wall however there are still those who goes under the radar. Despite the ban on taking Catherine's photos being constantly violated there have been many shady activities of her fans lately. the disciplinary committee had caught five violators. This past few weeks I had been busy handling things behind Catherine's back and before I knew it I had already taken the chairmanship.