Cincuenta y uno

(a/n: this is one of the hardest chapter i had to type because honestly i don't know how to follow up the events after chapter 50. i can't even even remember how many times i had to revised this chapter from scratch.)

Zero????!!!!! I look at Ryuuji in shock it can't be!!!! But he knows I'm queenvillain. I took one step back

"Cat"

"You're Zero? The hacker Zero?" when he nodded I don't know what to feel, I feel happy that we've finally met at last, I feel angry that he knows who I am and yet he never utter a single word about it, and I feel.....feel like wanting to cry out loud with all this sudden surprises being thrown straight to my face tonight.

"cat...."

"then..... you k-kne....." he nodded and when I saw his confirmation I held my head as I backed away until my back touched the wall. I looked at Ryuuji as my whole being screams of betrayal and anger, somehow this piece of information is more shocking than the announcement made by uncle. I continued to look at Ryuuji as I remember all those e-mails I've sent him.

Buy me a gift

I'm a villainess who will guide the male lead to the Heroine

Neh......Zero I want to see you, a master must see her own slave hahaha

Zero it's my birthday don't forget my gift

Zero look all these are your gifts

Zero the male lead is here!!!! ah ah ah I need to avoid him or my plans will go awry

Thinking about it now I must praise myself for not revealing Ryuuji's name as the male lead since I usually tell Zero about some of my plans. No wait! if he's Zero then it must also mean that he knows about all those actions I've taken during my plan to rehabilitate my father! and if I remember it right there's also that thing that I desperately want to forget right now.

@queenvillain: neh Zero, I wonder if there will come a time that like the Heroine I too will have my own romance. Well not like I care about it.

@zero: romance are only for idiots

@queenvillain: haha you're really harsh Zero

@zero: if you're worried just let your parents arrange your marriage it's less hassle

@queenvillain: so heartless!!! Don't wanna.

Hey zero if can't find one I'll drag you out of the computer and make you my groom

@zero: don't make me put you in the mental institution

@queenvillain: hey is that the way you had to talked to your employer!

@zero:.........

@queenvillain: I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@zero:...................okay, okayi'll be your groom

I look at Ryuuji again and I want to bang my head on the wall multiple times. Oh god the shame!!! The shame!!! Just what kind of bad luck did I accumulate in my past life for Ryuuji it end up being my online friend and informant Zero.

"Catherine" I turned to the direction of the party and saw brother standing by the door "are you okay?" he immediately went to my side and hug me before he looked at Ryuuji. "Takano you've done it this time" he said in a deadly tone. "I don't know what kind of trick did you use to make father agree to this nonsense but I assure you that I will use everything in my power to dissolve this engagement"