Treinta y cinco

(a/n: i was watching Chicago Typewriter and i got hooked with the song and the story and the actors, well let's just say i am hooked. okay enough advertising here's chapter 35.)

"you're really an interesting woman. I've decided" I peered closer to the room "I will be taking you as my wife" when I heard his words I immediately push open the door and march inside.

"I obje--!!" I said loudly when I entered but the words never left my mouth when I saw Kana hit Raijin with her racket.

"hey what do you think you're doing. Aww, hey drop that" Kana continued to hit him while Raijin tried to shield himself using his arm

"get out of here you creep!!!!"

"aww!!!! How dare you hit me! do you know what's the consequence of hitting me?"

"I don't know and I don't care"

"Kana!!!" I immediately went to stop her when I notice that she's starting to put more force in her swing.

"let go of me Catherine. I will beat this man to oblivion!" I didn't listen to her as I watch Raijin fix himself before turning in our direction.

"be glad that I choose you as my wife or else acts like that would've landed you to jail" I could feel Kana tensing

"Kana"

"I am going to murder him"

"so, tell me your name and I will talk with your parents, I am sure that they will immediately agree with this match after all this is me we're talking all about"

"never mind that just let me cut him piece by piece and I will feed him to the wolves" I winced at Kana's words.

"go on speak" since Kana is too occupied with her plans to kill Raijin I took the opportunity to speak on her behalf

"I am afraid that would be impossible" I place Kana behind me as I faced Raijin and for the first time since I went in he focus his gaze on me.

"when did you came in?" he ask in a frown, his face starting to resemble that of Ryuuji's, cold.

"it doesn't matter when I came in, what matters is that you're harassing my friend"

"harassing? I am proposing to your friend" I roll my eyes ceiling ward in disbelief when I heard him. Proposal??? Everyone in the planet could practically tell that he's harassing her, not proposing!

"like I said that would be impossible"

"you brat, this is a talk between me and my fiancée so you better butt out"

"who's you—" I stop Kana and face Raijin

"fiancée? Oh really?" I said feigning shock "well that would be really impossible now would it? After all" I grab Kana's hand "she's my brother fiancée" I said innocently as I heard Kana gasp behind me.

"brother?" Raijin's frowned deepened "Clyde Bradshaw's fiancée? He doesn't have one"

"news flash, he does"

"I don't believe you brat"

"believe whatever you want but I am telling you the truth after all" I flip my hair and smile sweetly at him "queens never lie" I said proudly and finish it by putting my right hand on my waist and tilting my head to the side, giving him a confident smile.

"whoa.....that was draining" I immediately slumped on the sofa when Raijin left "what happened here?" I ask Kana as I watch her place her racket on the table before slumping on the chair opposite of mine.