Sesenta y ocho

(a/n: i'm revealing secrets...parts of it actually)

"I'm in love with Ryuuji!!" I shouted when I heard them about to put the phone down. Luckily the walls in my room are pretty thick or else everyone inside will be running in my room.

"what??????" I held my phone away when Kana shouted

"shit!!" I shrunk under my blanket when I heard a clatter on Kana's line followed by loud a thud, she probably fell on her chair, judging by the clatter.

While they were surprised with my sudden confession I feel like my heart is going to burst and that my head will suddenly blow up with all these emotions running in me. god, why did I not realized it sooner? Why have I been so blind? I was too dense that when I realized it I found myself too deep in it already.

"I'm coming in your house!"

"eh?"

"I'm flying there right now!!"

"huh?" I look at my phone when they suddenly cut off the line. don't tell me, they're really coming? I open my drawer and took a peak at my alarm clock, when I saw the time indicated there in, 1:15, I shrugged off before lying down. They're just exaggerating

I tried to sleep, seriously tried to sleep yet no matter what I do Ryuuji's face keeps popping in my head, his smiles, his voice everything! Ahhh!!!! Why is my mind so full of thoughts pf him.

One sheep, two sheep..........three hundred sheep........I'm going crazy!!! Ryuuji!!!!!!!let me sleep!!!!

"ahhhhh!!!!!!" I woke up with a start when another replay of the time when Ryuuji kissed me during the cultural festival rolled like a film in my mind.

"geez Catherine, so early in the morning"

"can't you wake up more quieter next time?" my scream was immediately cut off when I saw Kana and Rin leisurely hanging out in my room. I closed my eyes, twice, to confirm whether I'm dreaming or not but contrary to what I expect they remain in their place. I scrambled to the side and reach for the drawer handle to get my alarm clock. When I check the time it was already six in the morning. If I remember it right I went to sleep at nearly five in the morning.

"you look like the dead Catherine, did you sleep last night?" I brush the hair dangling on my face upwards using my fingers before sluggishly walking in their direction. I sat on the chair lifelessly while looking at them.

"Ryuuji's face keeps popping in every three seconds and I keep on hearing his voice in my head!!"

"whoa!"

"that's......." when Rin can't seem to figure out her words she just shrugged

"but look at that, you finally noticed your feelings! Isn't that great" I nodded before shaking my head "what? What's with the shake?"

"he's the male lead"

"okay?"

"I'm the villainess" I said softly

"are we going back to that crap again" Rin uttered which made me lower my head "heads up Catherine, there is no male lead, protagonist, heroine, villain or whatever here!"