UNTITLED

(a/n: I planned this to be a solo book but I guess things change and the story evolved without me knowing it. Anyway this story doesn't have a COMEDY tag for a reason, it's because I don't know how to write one. So when you guys started commenting that a particular scene was funny I was like O_O, what do you know it ended up like that. So it's already the ending but like what I've said before I'm closing up plot holes while opening some so this story is still full of unanswered questions!!!!. But thank you everyone for reading IRAAVSW, when I first started this one I never expected that it could break to five readers because seriously I'm not a good writer, I'm just a frustrated one.)

"the demons have been subdued! The demons have been subdued!" the four winged bird flew three times as it announced the recent report regarding the ongoing war with the demon clan that had been on going for the past millennia.

"Clinea! Clinea!" Clinea, the goddess of rain hurriedly went to the door when she heard Liyanka, the new goddess of love, calling her name.

"Liyanka" Clinea yanked her inside and when she saw no one following her she immediately closed the door. "what's going on?" they seated on the jade seat inside her pavilion as she asked for news.

"twenty days has passed and since they haven't seen the body of the demon king of cold and ice they deemed him dead the same conclusion was also arrived at by the war god when the body of the demon king of heat and fire did not resurface"

"is he also dead?" Liyanka shake her head

"I saw him fall under a spatial rift, so he might be in a different world"

"then how come the gods doesn't know about it?"

"I don't know but when I saw him fall he seems to have been dead" Liyanka then grasped Clinea's hand and whispered "how is he?"

"he had regained his consciousness ten days ago, he tried to attacked me but because he's still weak he's no match to me."

"you need to be careful around him Clinea"

"I know but doesn't possessed any threat right now"

"then what are you planning to do with him?"

"i...I don't know"

"Clinea, I know you love him but you must think things through! You're a goddess and he's the demon king!"

"Liyanka, you're the goddess of love"

"boys love! I'm a section of the love department under the goddess Amour"

"still it involves love!"

"seriously do you know how many times I had regretted taking you with me to the demon world? I paired up male lovers but what did end up as my first job? Pairing you up with a demon king that is!"

"Liyanka!"

"Clinea, I'm helping you because I understand the taboo of your love however we can't hide him forever. When he regains his strength he will kill you"

"then I will make him love me! I will show him my love and make him love me"

"you're crazy! Do you know what will happen if Arashi learns about this? not only him! Raijin will also roast me in his lightning if he knew about my involvement!"