Cincuent y cinco

(a/n: i'm not confident with this chapter plus out of all the chapters i've posted this is the longest........but what the heck!!!! let's fire it away.

p.s i'm currently addicted with this song, i don't know why i keep on humming it)

"I checked some of the probabilities of the rising business this year and so far nothing looks promising yet"

"ng, the statistics and research I did also shows the same thing. We should lie low for a while"

"I agree. Right now I am too busy with father's request so I wouldn't be able to check on some of our venture so look at them for a while"

"just leave it be, I plan to liquidate some of them this month"

"did you find something?" I nodded

"Kyaah!!!" the two of us were right under the magnolia tree when an irritatingly high pitch sound pierces the air. Aoi and I look up and I saw a girl who's about to lose her balance and fall from the tree. Her eyes and mouth is wide open in fear yet I notice a tinge of hope when her eyes met mine. I know she must be thinking that since I am right below her I would surely help her from her fall. Unfortunately she relied on the wrong person.

Seeing her, who is about to fall, I stretch out my hand and grab Aoi on his sleeve to pull him in my direction as I took a step back. When the girl hit Aoi, I just look at them with my arms folded on my chest. Aoi is looking at me in disbelief while the girl is wincing on top of him.

"you okay?" I asked Aoi ignoring the girl who's about to answer me.

"why did you do that?!" Aoi asked in masked anger as he tries to sat up

"too troublesome" I said flatly.

Well it's only partially true, eighty five percent of the reason is because of the girl. During my frequent visits to Catherine last Summer, I accidentally happen to meet her during her training for alcohol tolerance. It is one of those times that she had gotten drunk to the point of babbling everything she knows. Taking advantage of the situation I asked her of the one of her secrets and it surprisingly turn out to be this girl in front of me.

Catherine talked about this girl as being someone who's my fated partner. someone whom I'll be marrying someday then she proceeded on how she'll do her part as the villain, to push our love on the right track by bullying the heroine which would end up with me hating her. I don't know why but somehow I listen to her whole story and I found it absurd. I can't even find the logic why she was putting too much of her time to plan on how to bully the heroine.

I quiz Catherine on how she came to know all those things and I surprisingly learns of her secret. Though I found it scientifically impossible. at the moment the fact that she is too engrossed with what she had read in the past concerns me more. I guess I better shake up my little fiancé and make her realize that her life now is her real reality and her plans had certainly no future here.

"R—"

"i had to go, since you're alright you can handle it yourself"

"hey!!!!" I just left the two of them there without looking back.

"lucky! Catherine we're still in the same class!"

"oh....." the scene a while ago did not follow the manga plot. What is going on? Ryuuji.....Ryuuji was supposed to catch her!

"oh look it seems like even your king is in our class"

"eh?" I look up and indeed I'm in the same class with Ryuuji