Cuarenta y tres

(a/n: when i check someone's work i could easily pinpoint the mistakes when i check my work i can't pinpoint my mistakes! i can only spot them after posting it....T_T)

"what am I doing here?" I ask while slumping on the table as I look at the coming students. It's the first day of the Academy wide school festival and Ryuuji had given me the task to stay in the council booth to give assistance while the others are out patrolling. "I want to go and join the festivities" I said to myself as I keep on lolling around.

"um.....excuse me" I immediately sat straight and pasted welcoming smile on my face when I heard someone.

"yes?" I ask with enthusiasm but my smile almost became rigid when I saw the girl in front of me. strawberry blonde hair, clear violet eyes, long lashes, pinkish cheeks and pouty pink lips and a creamy white skin. It's the heroine! The heroine is standing before my eyes!!!! Holy heck!!!! I'm finally faced to face with the heroine.

"ummm....is...is there something wrong with my face?" she ask shyly which got me out with my daze. I need to stay calm, stay calm me. it's the heroine and I need to make a huge impression.

"no, there's nothing wrong with your face" in fact your face is too beautiful. Just looking around me I could see the guys that are passing by who are trying to sneak a peek at her. As expected of the heroine, she also have that strong heroine aura that catches the attention of everyone.

"i...I see" she bowed down so cute!!!!!

"anyway, is there something I can help you with?"

"ummm....yes, i...actually got lost and my friends told me that we're going to meet at the archery club so, I wonder where it is?" this is it!!! This is one of the scene of the manga! This is where the heroine and Ryuuji will meet for the first time!

"I understand" I gave her a map and gave her a brief direction on how to go to the archery club. If my calculation will be right Ryuuji will also be at the archery club. Argh!!!!! I want to witness their meet up. this will be one of the official scene where Ryuuji will take notice of the Heroine. I want to get away from here.

"thank you" I wave her good bye as I contemplate on whether I should leave my post to witness the event or I should just stay here like a good officer.

"miss Catherine, how are thing's going?" I look up and saw Leon walking towards me while holding bottle water "here have so—eh?" I hold him by his shoulders

"Leon..."

"y-yes miss Catherine?" he asks reluctantly

"stay here and man our post for a while, I have something I have to do"

"eh...but miss Catherine I still have........" I did not let him finish as I run away "miss Catherine!!!!!!!!"

I need to hurry!!!! If my recollection is correct Ryuuji will be doing some exhibition as per their advisers request and the heroine who just arrived in the scene will witness Ryuuji's awesomeness. 

Heroine will then be mesmerized with Ryuuji and his cool figure while drawing the bow string will be etched in her memory as her hearts stirs for Ryuuji. When Ryuuji finishes his exhibition his adviser and coach who came to congratulate him will spot the heroine who is standing in the corner. He will recognize her as one of the youngest archers who managed to made it in the finals during her second year. She will then be asked by the adviser to show of her abilities and it is after witnessing her abilities that Ryuuji will take notice of the heroine. It will be the first time that a girl catch his interest hence he will discreetly ask for her name.