Veintiuno

(a/n: here's another reward chapter for you guys....)

"man that was delicious"

"I never imagined that there will come a day that I'll be cooking my own food"

"it's a good thing we have Catherine here" I just smiled at them. we just finished our lunch and everyone are currently just walking around or talking in groups.

"Ryuuji!!" like a synchronize act we all turn to our right when someone called King and our eyes widen in disbelief when we saw the special guest walking towards us. In our group it looks like only me and Aoi knew the relationship between Ryuuji and Raijin.

"hey!" I look at Kana when she elbowed me "you know him?" he gestured at Raijin

"eh?"

"don't eh me, from your expression, you look like you know him"

"I don't know him per se but I only know that he's the king's older brother"

"eh???? Then......you're not joking earlier, he's really like the great king or something"

"I don't know"

"hmmmm.....looks like this trip is proving to be more and more interesting by the minute" ah Kana why is your expression the same as those time when we're watching thriller movies, so full of excitement and expectation.

"aniki" Ryuuji nodded at his brother.

"imagine my surprise when I saw you earlier. I thought I am having hallucinations when i see you joining such activities like this. I thought you find this kind of activity as boring"

"I could ask the same to you brother. I thought you find going into seclusion to do research as stupid"

"can you call this amount of activity as a seclusion?" he open his arms and gestured around us

"this time no but you're on your way to it"

"hey, is it just me or their words contains an insult despite their light tone" Kana whispered

"no act of mine can be called stupid little brother" Ryuuji did not answer but instead he just smirked or something like that since his lips only tilt a little upwards. If I am not looking at Ryuuji I wouldn't have noticed it.

"by the way Raijin-ani why are you here, I thought you're currently working on your thesis somewhere in the south" Aoi the ever peaceful one spoke up when suddenly the tension in the air rose to a notch.

"ah that, I've already finished my studies, I am only here to help a friend on something. He had a hard time with his study so he opted to have me take a look at it"

"finished?"

"Aoi, why do you sound so surprised? this is me were talking about, something like graduating early is an easy feat"

"is it just me or does this person screams the word arrogance" I almost laugh at Kana's words "meeting him makes me appreciate your king now more than before"

"shhh...." I gestured her to zip her mouth

"brother don't you have to go somewhere?" Kana and me turn to Ryuuji

"don't worry little brother I have no plan of going anywhere yet"

"tsk....can I just kick him far away from here?" I look at Kana and see how irritated she is at Raijin.