Catorce

(a/n: my course is either torture or a curse depending on the time of the day)

The school festival ended without a hitch. Christmas had been full of evening parties that Catherine is starting to hate it and the school festival is something she did not get to enjoy because she had to attend the court hearing against her kidnappers. Overall the past months had been tiring, eventful and tiring..........

"miss Catherine will you be giving chocolates on the fourteenth?" I look at my female classmates and smile

"yes, I've already chosen my box and ribbons" finally I've gotten the point where I could hold conversation with my female classmates aside from Kana

"are you also giving chocolates to prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi?" i almost winced, why does their name had to be includee in the conversation?

"ah, no, I am not giving them any"

"eh?????? Why? If you're scared that we will hate you for it you don't have worry miss Catherine we will be happy instead"

"ah no, I really had no plan of giving them any"

"I see. But is it alright for us to give them chocolates, don't worry miss Catherine its not a confession chocolate"

"yes, miss Catherine, it's only to express our appreciation"

"ah, no its okay if you give them any kind of chocolate" why are you asking permission from me? I am not their guardian okay!

"miss Catherine is really nice and understanding" not exactly I don't really care if you give them any kind of chocolate afterall the king will only accept the chocolate made by the heroine and the knight only accepts friendship chocolates.

"so, you're giving your usual chocolate to uncle and brother Clyde, you're not really giving those two any?" Kana is with me in our kitchen, we always make our chocolates together and we just annually change the location from their house to mine.

"yes but I am also giving chocolates to my bodyguards and my club mates" I pour the melted chocolate in the molder after placing the almond inside

"you're really not giving those two any chocolates? Even just as a thank you for that invite in the cultural festival and the neck tie?" I unconsciously touch Ryuuji's neck tie that I am currently using as a hair ribbon

"no, that already happened last year, no need to thank them for something that happened long time ago"

"well suit yourself, afterall it doesn't have to be chocolates"

"eh?"

"if you don't want to give them chocolate you can give them cookies or any pastries as a thank you"

"no need. I don't want to be involved with them more than I already am" I put the molder in the fridge

"you're really no fun"

"I am just being careful"

"whatever....."

"miss Catherine!!!!!!" I smiled at how my club members look at me with that much expectation in their eyes when I entered the club room

"hello, you look enthusiastic"

"of course its valentines Miss Catherine and it only means one thing"

"chocolates!!!" I can't help but laugh at how excited they are to receive chocolate, only captain looks calm

"captain is not excited to receive chocolate?"