Dieciseis

(a/n: that's it for today, see ya on the next updates)

"you're really wearing that? seriously?"

"what? There's nothing wrong with what I am wearing"

"you really have no sex appeal! How can you bait those king and knight of yours if you go to the beach looking that" she pointed at my jersey shorts and black undershirt

"I have no plan to bait them okay!"

"but why? Why do you have wear that kind of clothes? Don't you have any swimsuit?"

"this are my swimsuit" this is even the same clothes i wore every time I go to the beach in my past life

"this is the problem when you have an overprotective brother"

"anyway, no need to fuss over my clothes because brother even approved of it"

"that is what I meant from what I've said previously!" Kana is wearing a black short shorts and pink halter bikini top and she looks cute in it "I would've like to lend you some proper swimsuit but I guess I really had no choice, I don't want to earn the wrath of brother Clyde"

"brother almost never get angry you know" I pointed at her and she just give me a hopeless look but I ignore it "come one let's go the waves are waiting for us"

"yes, yes" when we got out of the changing room i waved at my body guards and pointed at the sea they nodded and followed us at a discreet distance. Kana and I immediately went to the sea for a swim while Gram and the others sat on the sand and watched us.

"Catherine, Miss Kana, you forgot this" Hugh called us while waving something on his hand

"what's with the discrepancy, they call you Catherine but mine with a 'miss' attached to it" Kana grumbles as we walk back to the shore

"you forgot to apply sunblock it would be bad for you ladies to be sunburned" I nodded and get the lotion from Hugh's hand as we walk towards my body guard who set up a space for us.

"Catherine help me on my back" I help Kana after applying mine and while doing it she was airing out her grievances to my bodyguards.

"you call her Catherine but me Miss Kana? How unfair is that? next time call me Kana. And also don't be like brother Clyde okay? He's already a big hurdle if you also become someone like him I am afraid my friend will grow up to be an old maid" I almost give Kana a knock on the head but I just choose to ignore it "can't you even feel pity that your master had the lowest chance in the love department? So guard her on the bad guys but be negligent on possible suitor candidates, don't scare them away!!"

"Kana!!!" I can't ignore her anymore or else she will only spout more nonsense "and guys don't listen to her nonsense!"

"tsk....i am just helping you okay"

"I am only thirteen, I have no time for that yet plus I still have the duty to become the world's greatest villain"

"I'll let you off today, just today" I just shake my head in resignation as I stare at Kana's figure who is walking back to the sea

"Catherine I can't help but agree with Kana"

"don't irritate me Alexei" I followed my friend

"Kana!" I swam towards her "stop giving my bodyguards stupid ideas!"

"okay, chill, let's just enjoy the sea"

The two played in the water for a while when Kana spotted something, she smiled before calling Catherine to go ashore.