Treinta y tres

(a/n: many have been requesting Ryuuji's POV.......don't worry guys it'll be soon and i already have the plot in my mind for it, since it involves another plot moment of the story *evil laugh*)

"Catherine!" before I could see what was happening Gram suddenly appeared in front of me, completely blocking me off from seeing the two.

"Gram!"

"no, this is a battle between men so you mustn't interfere" I roll my eyes ceiling ward

"Papa!!!!!" I said out loud since knowing Gram he wouldn't budge from my words alone. beside father is surely bound to answer me when i call him this.

"Catherine?" I look at Gram and grin at him before he finally side stepped and standing in the middle are father and Ryuuji, judging from their appearances looks like they started early. Both their clothes are already crumpled, their hair is in disarray and sweat had form on their faces. "what are you doing here?"

"father, what are you doing treating are guest like this?" I went to the side and grab some towels before walking towards them.

"Catherine, you shouldn't interfere, it's not your business"

"its my business" I handed father his towel then I walk to Ryuuji's and hand him his but to my surprise he suddenly hold my hand that was holding the towel and he bowed down

"it's better for you to move back cat" his breath hit my ears directly and since my ears are really sensitive I can't help but feel my face heating up.

"Catherine, why are you suddenly blushing? And why are you holding my daughter's hand you brat I'm going to beat you up!!!!" Ryuuji let go of my hand and take the towel, I face father and saw him fuming in anger.

"father, please stop. You're acting irrationally, besides you're misunderstanding things" Ryuuji and I are not going to happen because he'll end up with the heroine!

"there is no misunderstanding here Catherine! Now move, I will beat that brat to pulp!"

"father!" I feel something warm on my shoulder and when I look up I saw Ryuuji's hand on me and he's looking directly at father

"hey!!! Move your hand how dare you keep on touching my daughter while in my presence!!!"

"stay away cat, you're father can't be pacified by your words alone"

"but I can't just let you get beat up by my father. I don't know how I will face auntie Leila after this" he look at me and to my surprise he suddenly smiled, for the first time since our meeting...........this is the first that he smiled at me. the king who is only supposed to smile at the heroine like this is smiling at me..........he's smiling at me........the king is smiling at me!!!!!!

"trust in your owner cat"

"eh???"

"Catherine!!! Move away from that brat!!!!!" I look at father dazedly while I feel my heart suddenly beating faster. It's not beating fast due to nervousness or worry but somehow.......i feel kind of warm. "Catherine? Catherine?"

"huh?" I look up and stare at father

"Catherine, why are you blushing and looking daze like that?"