New story: Fujoshi Charge

(a/n: this time it's Rin. First five chapters are out)

(a/n: I'm double checking this one so there should be less grammar errors compared to IRAAVSW...hopefully *cross fingers*)

"Liyanka!!!" Raijin's voice reverberated in the Hall of the gods and Liyanka who is currently laughing with something the lord god had spoken stiffened up immediately.

"my child have you done something again?" the loving and warm voice of the lord god took Liyanka's anxiety away, she shake her head in answer while her mind is thinking of any possible deeds that could cause Raijin to lose his cool, again. When lightning and thunder rained in the clear blue sky lord god patted her head and ordered her to face Raijin.

"Lord god" she clutched on his pure white robe while inwardly trembling when another lightning descended

"You better calm him down and clear your name" she clenched her head before finally nodding.

Liyanka walked out of the room looking left and right and when no one is around in the halls she slowly creep out. When Liyanka reach the curve leading to the entrance she stood ramrod straight on the wall trying to make herself invincible. Slowly, slowly...she peek inside but her heart almost flew out of her body when she saw Raijin with his arms crossed standing there looking at her with a frown on his face. Tendrils of lightning danced around his body and his eyes is glistening yellow in anger.

"Liyanka, did you think that you can escape"

"Raijin" she schooled her expression to remain cool when in reality she was crying inside and asking for his forgiveness. "Is there something wrong?"

"Mind to explain how did the god of war, Jairus and god of the underworld, Suyen ended up being together?" Liyanka looked at Raijin innocently trying to forget that he just emphasized the word god. Ahh!!! Those two!! How? How did Raijin found out about them? I strictly instructed them to never let out a thing about my involvement on their romance. "Drop the act Liyanka! I warned you before to never ever! Involve yourself on the affairs of the gods."

"The two of them sought me" well technically I was the one who sought them but in the end they voluntarily asked for my help. Who told them to have their red string be entangled with each other, making me take notice of them? I just make their journey smoother. Liyanka gulped in wary when she noticed the lightning around him starting to turn red in anger.

"You've zapped my patience Liyanka!" Liyanka flinched in terror when coils of lightning creep around her body until she was completely restrained. Even though her heart is pounding from nervousness her facial expression remain blank. "You will be coming with me" a portal suddenly appeared below their feet and before she knew it the two of them are floating inside a white room.

Roaming her eyes around Liyanka found out that they're inside a hospital room. Looking down she came face to face with a thin, pale, sick cute face of a young girl who seems to be twelve or thirteen years old.

"Greetings mortal"

"Who are you?" the young girl asked in curiosity while clutching her chest. The young girl doesn't show the normal fear that could be seen from mortals. At first she was fascinated by the lack of fear in the young girl's eyes but when she saw her life span she understood why this young girl knows no fear. Sometimes when mortals had accepted their deaths something illogical or utterly terrifying could never affect them anymore, after-all what's more tarrying than death staring straight in your eyes?