Dangerous!!!!!!

(a/n: i have an exam tomorrow, i was supposed to be reviewing right now but i just can't get it out of my head..........so here goes some material that will influence this plot)

I look at the vodka in front of me then i signalled Gram to go and get us some glass

"this is a surprise, suddenly barging in with vodka on hand are you planning something?"

"no, i am just here for a talk" i grab one of the glass placed by Gram and i order him to wait outside the room

"whenever you want to talk it always end up into something dangerous" he laugh at my words

"we both know Jirou that when it comes to being dangerous the arrow always points at you" we simultaneously drunk our share 

"yet you're the only one who manages to keep with my plays back then qhen the police can't even keep up" i pour another vodka in our glass "so tell me, what's the real reason that you need to seek me out like this?" he gave me a loop sided smile and judging from my instinct that has been honed through out the years, whatever reason he have for coming here is something i would never like.

"F*ck!!!!!! What is this!!!!!???" i asked him as i slammed the piece of paper on the table. I got reckless last night, since he started asking about Catherine i unconsciously let my guard down that this SOB managed to get me drunk! F*ck!!!! If i know something like this could happen i should've never let him inside the premises!!!

"just as you can see Jirou it's a contract"

"don't go smart with me!!!! You know i am talking about the contents!"

"are you planning to back out from it? Remember you're the one who told me that you always honor your words."

"f*ck that sh*t. This one is unenforceable!!"

"whether it's enforceable or not its enough evidence that you gave your consent, after all you sign it and i even have a video as a proof" he showed me the video and all the blood rushed through my head making me see red. I want to kill this man!!! I am going to cut him piece by piece as i bathe on his blood. "cut the blood lust Jirou, we both know that something like this is inevitable"

"i always have my ways to stop you"

"we both know that you're on the losing side this time" i don't want to admit it but he's partly correct, that is, if i will not involve HIM on this, right now HE'S the only one i can count on.

"heh" i gave him a grin, somehow i could finally see a loophole on his plan, i only need to act fast and subtle to counter him "if you think you already won then that's where you're wrong" good.....good.....i thought to myself when i saw him frown. That piece of paper and metallic crap you're proud of is nothing compared to the ace in my hand. I'll make sure that your plan will never happen, even if i have to bet my life on it that is something i will never let to happen in the future. If you seriously think that you only need to take care of me, then it already signifies your lost because this is only that one chance that i will admit to myself that when it comes to this instance HE'S the ultimate devil that you need to handle.

___________________________________________________________________________

Author: hey i want to see the contract

Jirou: *sprouting horns and a tail* you dare to take a look at it??

Author: *sweating bucket* ha ha ha did i said i want to 'see it?' you must've heard me wrong i said i want to burn the contract. You know, burn baby burn" *runs fast to hide*