Treinta

(a/n: sa........let's clear some confusion, by the way i Ask fOr forgIveness for this chapter, i sorry i ruined it for you knight-kun......here's part 1. Part 2 is......i don't know. Okay time to leave you hanging guys.....)

so, what's our agenda today Catherine?"

"if you think of going to the racetrack or anything it's a no"

"even the shooting arena is a no today and don't even think of escaping again to join your team in survival games"

"I am not, I am just going to watch some movie"

"ehh???? Movies?"

"R-18 are forbidden!!!"

"I know that much!!!! Just who do you think I am?"

"that's the problem, we know who you are so we're being cautious"

"do you have to treat me like some kind of a dangerous animal every time I try to go out during weekends?"

"you're not some kind because you really are a dangerous animal"

"you're hurting my feelings Alexie"

"the truth will always set you free"

"I hate you!!!"

"yes, yes, so where are we going today?"

"the movies, Aoi and me planned to meet at the cinema"

"Aoi? Aoi of the Fumi family?" I nodded at Mason, he opened the door and help me inside

"ohh....so you're going on a date" Hugh sat beside me

"you said the same thing as Kana but this is not a date, we're just going to watch some movie"

"watching a movie with the opposite sex technically means a date"

"we're just friend"

"so they say"

"we're friends and it's just watching some movies it's.not.a.date!"

"do we have to report this to master Jirou?" I ask the two of them as we accompany Catherine and Aoi inside the cinema

"better not, I receive a news from Gram that master Jirou is in a dark mood today. Heard he had annihilated every top survival teams in their area and master is still out looking for blood" I unconsciously touch my neck

"let's make sure this event never get in master's ear" all three of us nodded in agreement

"is there anything you want to watch?" I look at the film selection and pointed at the actioned themed movie that has been getting good reviews lately "so you prefer the action genre, I thought you're more the chick lit one"

"my friend once mentioned that he likes to watch the film under this producer's name so I want to check it" those are one of the rare moments that Zero had shared something to me so when I see this title in the net yesterday I already had it marked.

"then wait for me here while I go and get the ticket" I just nodded as I watch him go.

"nii-chan here....here" I look around when I heard a familiar voice