Seis

(a/n: okay this was supposed to be published yesterday together with that one chapter in AnWo but the weather got worst which affected my network connection plus i just experienced a five hour+ power interruption (thank you electric company that had been the third time this week! *insert sarcasm*) since its rainy season here better publish it early or i won't be able to if i wait for night fall)

"aherm, you heard father right?" I put my hands on my waist and look at them excitedly "that means my words are absolute" brother had been busy with his student council duties that i had been doing kata lately and i haven't been with the karate cl...

"aherm, you heard father right?" I put my hands on my waist and look at them excitedly "that means my words are absolute" brother had been busy with his student council duties that i had been doing kata lately and i haven't been with the karate club since then so it's good to have a sparring partner on hand "anyway what are your names?, let's start from the right" I pointed to the one in the right with a shaved head

"Mason"

"Gram"

"Hugh"

"Alexei"

"okay" I check the clock and confirmed that I still have an hour before mother finishes with her morning ritual. "do you know martial arts?" all three of them nodded "do you know how to use guns? Knives?" they nodded again "how about ninjutsu? Jijutsu?" they stayed quiet "hmmm...that was disappointing. It would have been good if you know some ninja move" guess I need to set aside the nar*to idea. "aherm, I only have one job for the four of you, don't let me be kidnapped"

"that's why were here young miss"

"and please just call me by my name, young miss is too formal plus you're all older than me" i smiled at them

Angel!!

The guards thought to themselves when their new boss smiled at them. after seeing her smile at them with such pure look they throw away all their misconception of her and let their guard down seeing as she was just a sweet young miss.

Collectively they thought that maybe they just imagine the chill they felt a while ago, after-all a sweet and cute young miss like her could never do trouble. Oh boy what a sweet little treat.

"take care mother" smiling, I waved at the departing figure of mother's car. It was past-one in the afternoon when mother told me that she had to go in Vienna for some music convention and that my tutorials for this week had been cancelled hence I had the whole weekend for myself.

Seeing as mother's car is nowhere in sight I immediately signaled my bodyguards to follow me in the dojo. Brother is out with some kind of leadership activity with the whole student council and father is currently flying in some country for some business convention.

"we will be having a kidnapping training today!" I must use all my means to avoid that scenario. After all when father learned that I was kidnapped by one of his business rivals he'd gone mad to the point that he used illegal means to bring that business rival down leading to the deterioration of his marriage with mother.  because he had been to occupied with his job and side job wit made him to sink deeper and deeper into the call of darkness. Right now I must not never ever let those things to happen. I had already ask my reliable informant to go and check the rival's background and I am still waiting for it.