Namjoon

I glance up to see Jin walk in our shared apartment with a huge smile. He heads to the kitchen and I set down my headphones to follow after him. I know he's been so stressed lately trying to find another job. I offered to cover his expenses until he gets one but he's really prideful and refused.
I lean against the counter as he pulls out food and begins to stuff his face with leftover pizza. He stops when he notices me watching him.
"What?"
"I take it you got a job?" I smile as he nods.
"Yeah! Not the one I went for but I'll be making more money with this one anyway.." he shrugs and starts eating again.
"That's great! I'm so happy for you! So what job is it?" I ask, curious.
His smile slips a little and he glances away. "Uh, a r-receptionist job. For a big company.." he stumbles over the words but I just nod happy he's finally happy.
"I'm happy for you, man. If you need anything let me know, ok?" I say and he nods. I walk out of the kitchen and head to take a shower. I have to be at the studio in an hour and don't like to be late. My partner, Hoseok, always gets so pissy when I'm late.

I roll into the studio exactly five minutes early and roll my eyes when I see him already there working. Such a goody-goody. "Dude, I love our music as much as you but don't you have a life?" I ask as I take my seat beside him.
He scoffs at me and nods. "This is my life, dipshit."
We work on some new tracks for awhile then Hoseok leaves the studio to practice his new dance choreography. We are partners for our own dance/music company. We opened it together after graduation and now make hella money. I stay and finish up some last minute projects. I don't end up packing up until nearly four hours later. My phone rings and I smile as I see the caller.
"Sup, Yoongi." I say as I head towards my car. Yoongi's my closest friend next to Jin, of course.
"Namjoon! Come meet me at the club! I was forced here and now I've been ditched. I can't do this alone, I need a wingman!" His dramatic voice is whiny and a little slurred and I laugh as I agree. He tells me which club and I go to meet him. I check my reflection, glad that I still look good as I exit and head inside.

     I find Yoongi by the bar annoyingly pushing a girl away from him as she-obviously drunk-falls onto his shoulder

I find Yoongi by the bar annoyingly pushing a girl away from him as she-obviously drunk-falls onto his shoulder. He looks so done with her shit so I decide to save him and direct the girl in the other direction. She falls toward another guy and he takes her away form us happily.
"God, thanks! That girls been harassing me for the last twenty minutes." He groans and lays his head on the bar. I order a drink and chuckle at his 'done with life' mood.
"How the hell did you get dragged into this place anyway? I know you're not the clubbing type." I ask.
He heaves an annoyed sigh. "I got tricked! Fucking idiot called me up and told me to come here to pick him up that it was an emergency! I got here and he bugged me to drink with him then disappeared! I've been here alone for a damn hour!" His pale face is flushed with anger and I smirk.
"Who's the idiot?"
"Fucking Bambam!" He puts his head in his hands and I laugh.
"Bambam? Since when are you two close enough to actually call each other for emergencies?" I frown. Last I remembered they hated each other.
"I don't even know, man. He kept bugging me to be friends and shit and I agreed just so he'd leave me alone but he got my number somehow and now he won't stop calling and texting me stupid shit!"
I find this interesting and hilarious but stop from laughing at Yoongi's depressed expression.
"Why don't you just ignore him?"
"You think I haven't tried! If I ignore him he blows up my phone all day then comes and bothers me in person so it's just easier to answer the first time." He huffs in irritation.
"Ok then..why are you still here? I'm surprised you didn't just leave instead of calling me to join you." I raise an eyebrow.
"I'm too drunk to drive, Namjoon." He states as if it's obvious.
"So you just need a ride?"
"Duh!" He rolls his eyes at me and I scoff as I help him off the barstool and towards the exit. I see Bambam making out with some blonde guy but omit from telling Yoongi this as I lead him to my car.
      I drive him to his house about ten minutes from mine and Jin's apartment and take him inside and lay him on his couch. I pick his house up for him then head home, exhausted from working so late. When I get home Jin is already in bed so I quietly pass his room and collapse onto my bed, passing out immediately.