Namjoon

This is it, this is it...finally. After Yoongi and Hoseok help me finish unloading the last of my things into my new house I've been waiting impatiently for Jin and the two brats to arrive. Yoongi and Hobi decided to stay around mostly for Jimin and the latter to annoy.
I hate to say that for the last twenty minutes I've been bouncing around like a fucking 5 year old awaiting a big surprise-as in Jin. I'm afraid if he doesn't get here soon he might change his mind and disappear. I offered to help h move but he told me that he could do it. Stubborn baby...
Just as Hobi hands me a drink I hear a car pull in and jump up-spilling sad drink all over my shirt. "Shit!" I scowl as Hobi laughs at me and I ditch my window seat to go into the bathroom to clean up. I pull off my shirt and rummage through my suitcases until I find my shirts.
         I dig around to find my favorite blue shirt as Jin and the others enter the house. I can hear laughter from the kitchen and stop to admire Jin's beautiful voice. I turn around as I grab my shirt but stop when I see Jin at the door. His eyes run over my shirtless torso and I can't help from smirking as I stalk over to him slowly.
       I stop right in front of him and wait until his eyes finally meet mine, his face flushed. "Do you need something, Jinnie?" I whisper slowly, letting my breath hit his lips.
        He swallows hard before shaking his head, tugging his lip between his teeth. "Uh, n-no. Where's my room?" He asks, voice stuttering.
         I make sure my body brushes up against his as I move passed him to show him his room across the hall from mine. I open the door and show him the lightly pink walled room with a simple twin bed and dresser. He walks inside and drops his bag on the floor.
        I lean against the doorframe and cross my arms, just watching as he acquaints himself with his new surroundings. He spins around and jumps when he realizes I'm still here. "God! What are you doing? You scared the hell out of me!" He pouts and I can't stop from smiling.
         "Just admiring perfection." I say just to watch him blush. He doesn't disappoint.
          "Can you go, please." He rolls his eyes and I decide to leave him alone and go back to my room, putting on my shirt in the process. I spend the next thirty minutes putting all my things in place and rearranging my furniture to my where I want them as the others stay congregating in the kitchen, loudly.
         I join them not long after to see Jin has ordered us takeout so I grab a plate and join the others in the living room for dinner and Netflix. Yoongi and Jimin cuddle on the couch much to everyone else's disgust while Hoseok takes the big recliner in the corner so that Jin and I are forced to take the love seat.
        I take a pillow and lay it on my lap then pull him down so he's comfortable. He seems to hesitate at first but after a moment relaxes and just stretches out. I know he's tired because of the dark circles under his eyes which I'm sure matches mine perfectly. Hoseok flips through the channels until he comes across a scary move-something about a killer doll.
       I don't pay attention. I just watch Jin the whole time as his eyes slowly get heavier and heavier until he's asleep in my lap. I run my fingers through his dark silky locks and feel the tension leave my body as I finally have him in my arms again-even if it's just for a little while and he isn't conscious.
        Glancing around I see Hoseok passed out in the chair and the annoying yoonmin couple giggling and whispering obnoxiously on the couch. I stretch carefully and tell them I'm taking Jin to bed before turning in myself. They nod, content in their own world as I carefully lift Jin in my arms and carry him to his bed-wishing it was my bed he was going to sleep in.
       I kiss his hair as I tuck him in then force myself to leave the room to my own lonely cold bed and slip under the covers. As I stare at the ceiling and imagine Jin beside me I hear Jimin and Yoongi tiptoe down the hall to his own room. I roll my eyes as they try to be 'sneaky'. At least someone is getting some...
         I idly wonder where Jungkook is. Jin said they would both be moving in so I guess he's just working. That kid works a lot and it's a little worrisome considering the kid's profession. He must be really popular. I groan in annoyance when the noises down the hall start. I roll over and throw my pillow over my head to block out the sounds of sex.
Can't they be a little considerate? Seriously? I breathe deeply as I try to sleep through the sounds I desperately want to make with Jin. Eventually, it stops and I thank God as sleep finds me at last.