Seokjin

I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep up this facade. I realize that my attire isn't very profession...well, for what he thinks...I sigh in relief as I check the message Taemin left for me. At least it's a girl this time.
      I make it right on time and knock hesitantly at her door. I make sure my smile is blinding as it swings open to reveal a beautiful woman in her mid twenties with blonde hair and dark eyes. Her smile is cute as well as her blush as she invites me inside. I sit across from her and wait for her to speak.
      "T-thank you for coming. Taemin is a good friend of mine and suggested you." She says all the while avoiding eye contact.
     "It's fine. Don't be nervous. I won't bite." I tease and her shoulders finally drop letting me know how stressed she really was.
    "Right. I'm sorry. I just moved here from Japan and have no friends...except Taemin, of course. He told me you'd be a good friend to make." She shrugs and her cute smile returns.
     "I'd love to be your friend."
      We spend the next hour just eating snacks and watching Netflix. I really like Hannah. She's so sweet and shy(much like myself) and hasn't once implied to any host-like business. Seems likes she's really serious about being friends. I'm so glad since I can always use more.
     She falls asleep on my shoulder and I smile as I untangle myself from her and the couch and get up to retrieve my things. All night she kept telling me how gorgeous I am but she's quite a beauty herself. I bid her a quiet goodnight then leave the hotel.

I can't wait to climb into bed and go back to sleep..I yawn as I check my watch. 2:45am. I open the apartment door and instantly get bombarded with the smell of smoke and alcohol. Loud music blasts out into the hallway as I stand stiff in shock. Namjoon has never thrown a party here before. What the hell?
I slowly step inside to see a guy passed out on my coffee table. I wrinkle my face in annoyance and stalk to find my roommate. I hear laughter coming from the kitchen and I throw the door open in anger. Namjoon is sucking face with some half naked girl on my counter as some blonde guy cheers him on.
I huff and walk to his side, tapping his shoulder. His dazed eyes meet mine then widen in surprise. "Jin!" He pushes the girl off him and ignores her as she begins to cuss him out. He takes my arm and leads me to his bedroom, the only quiet place in the apartment besides my locked room. I cross my arms and glare at him as he guiltily avoids my stare.
"What the hell! Aren't you suppose to ask your roommate before you throw wild parties in the middle of the damn night! If my shit gets ruined your replacing all of it!" I yell. All I want to do is sleep but now that's impossible.
"I'm sorry. I d-didn't think you'd be back tonight." He bites his lip, shamefaced.
"I told you I would be!" I huff. He nods in defeat and glances towards the still rowdy living room.
"Ok. I'll make everyone leave. Give me ten minutes." He leaves before I can reply so I angrily stalk back towards my room and unlock the door. I feel eyes on me as I step inside but brush it off as I close the door and pull my shirt off. I need a shower.
I'm just about to drag off my pants when I see him. Him. He smirks at me as his eyes run up and down my body. I grab my shirt to cover myself but he rips it out of my grip and pushes me backwards. I fall onto the bed and start to panic. Hoseok.
"Well, well. I never thought you'd be Namjoon's elusive roommate I've yet had the honor to meet." He puts his knee between my legs and climbs on the bed. I scoot back not realizing that's what he wants until he pushes me hard onto my back.
"Get out!" I try to scream but he silences me with a hard kiss. I gasp in pain as he bites my lip and slips his tongue inside. I struggle to push him off as his fingers tug my pants down my legs. I try to kick him but he barely dodges the hit and holds me down.
"God, your so fucking hot! I can't wait to fuck you.." he groans against my mouth. His hand slips inside my boxers and grips me tight. I cry out but he swallows the sound as he pumps his hand up and down. I shift my hips trying to free myself but he doesn't let up. An involuntary moan slips out from between my clinched teeth and he chuckles as he sucks the skin of my neck.
"I didn't think I'd get this chance again so soon. I can't believe Namjoon hasn't hit this yet!" He pushes down my body and quickly removes my boxers. I flush in embarrassment as he sucks me into his mouth. I let out a scream of pleasure and shudder at the unbelievable feelings coursing through me.
I've never been touched like this and I love it-I mean hate it! I try to shove him off me but he just sucks me down his throat and I throw my head back in agonizing pleasure. "Ah! S-stop is pleassssee.." I cry out as tears burn my eyes. I don't want to lose my virginity like this.
He pulls off me and licks his lips. My stomach quivers from the heat pooling inside me. He reclaims my lips as I move my head away. He grunts in annoyance as he holds me still. I can taste my precum on his tongue as he attacks me. I feel one of his hands creep down my body and squeeze my ass hard. I jump in surprise and renew my struggles as his finger slips farther down to part me cheeks and rub against my hole.
I open my mouth to scream-
"Hobi?!" We both freeze as Namjoon's voice fills the air. "Hoseok? Come on man, I have to clear the place out. Party's over!" His voice gets closer to my room and relief washes over me as Hoseok shoves away from me and fixes his clothes. I cover my naked body with my blankets as Namjoon knocks on my door, opening it.
"Hey have you seen-" his eyes widen when he sees Hoseok. "Oh, there you are! I see you've met Jin." He smiles and Hoseok nods happily.
"Yup. Finally got to meet Jin." I don't like how he emphasizes my name. "Well, I'll see you later." He says to meet with a scary glint in his eye as he walks out with Namjoon. I pull the sheets closer to me and shudder as I think about what almost happened in my own home. How the hell did this happen?!
Namjoon comes back a few minutes later and apologizes once more for the party. My thoughts are on other things, though.
"How do you know that guy?" My voice is rough so I clear my throat.
He frowns. "Hoseok? He's my business partner. I've known him a long time, why? Did he bother you?" He asks.
I shake my head. "Just wondering." I whisper and he leaves me alone. I bite my lip as tears fall down my cheeks. I don't know how to get myself out of this situation. I can't tell Namjoon and Taemin can't do anything if it isn't work related. I'm stuck.