Namjoon

It don't know what the hell got into Jin this morning but I'm definitely not complaining. I stare at him contentedly as he prepares breakfast-really more like lunch-for us. I miss, this. Jin used to cook for us all the time when we lived together. I want him to move back in with me..
         He hands me a plate of eggs, sausage, and pancakes and I happily dig in as he sits beside me. I can't keep my eyes off him as he enjoys his food with vigor. We took a quick shower when we got up and his hair is still wet and sticking up everywhere and I just want to run my fingers through it.
        After eating I suggest we go shopping just because I want to spoil him. He reluctantly agrees and we spend the next couple hours enjoying each other's company like old times as I buy him all kinds of accessaries and his favorite-pink shirts and plushies. I love to watch his eyes light up when he sees something he wants and I snatch it up no question and buy it for him.

       By the time we're done shopping he has like ten bags and I take them from him and put them in the trunk

       By the time we're done shopping he has like ten bags and I take them from him and put them in the trunk. I drive us to a little boardwalk restaurant and feed him his favorite dishes. I'm walking on cloud nine all day-that is until his phone rings. He apologizes and answers.
         "Hey Taemin! No....yes, I can...tonight?" His eyes widen and he looks up at me nervously before agreeing to whatever. I glare at him as he hangs up.
          "What does Taemin want?" I ask keeping my voice even and holding back my jealousy.
          "Um, he needs me to work tonight, I'm sorry, Joonie." He sighs and sips his drink as my anger rises.
           "I thought you were going to quit that stupid job, Jin?" I demand.
           He scoffs. "No, you want me to quit but I have no problem with working. I can work if I want!" He replies, stubbornly. I take a deep calming breath, remembering Yoongi's words.
          "I have no problem if you want to work, Jinnie, but you have to understand my position. What if I was a host? What if you didn't like my flirting and fucking with other people and I refused to quit. That wouldn't bother you? Wouldn't hurt you?" I try to explain.
         He stares at me, deep in thought. He looks down and fidgets with his fingers as he nods. "I guess when you put it that way. Ok, how about this-I'll quit after Taemin hires someone to take my place. He's been good to me and I'm not going to leave him hanging." Jin says, crossing his arms.
        I think about it. "Fine, I can compromise, but you can't have sex. If I so much as hear you kiss or let someone else touch you I don't know what I'll do." I warn and he swallows hard. He looks away but not before I see the lust in his eyes. Oh, baby boy likes my dominant and jealous side...
       I smirk as I reach under the table to rub his thigh. His head snaps up and eyes widen when I squeeze. "J-Joonie. Not here." He chews on his bottom lip and glances around at the full restaurant. I let my hand slip down to his crotch before nodding and removing it. He glares at me as I smile innocently.
        "Come on, let me take you home." I drop him off at his house after he promises to come straight over to mine after he's done with work. I head to the studio to meet Yoongi and Hoseok as we have a huge deal coming up soon and we can't blow it. I enter the building to see Hoseok working on the dances while Yoongi is busy in the studio.
       I take my seat and check over our coming business contract. If we get this we'll be in almost 100k. If we lose this then it'll be hard to find a good deal in the future. Basically everything depends on this working. Yoongi stops recording and comes over to me.
         "You worried?" He asks, sitting down.
         "A little. This is what we've worked so damn hard for and I don't want to lose this. We can't." I frown.
         "Well, did you and Jin make up?" He asks with a smirk. I return the expression and nod.
        "Oh, yeah. So worth it." I lick my lips at the memory of his sweet taste and Yoongi smacks me.
        "Dude, gross! Don't look at me while thinking nasty thoughts." He shudders as I laugh.
        "Sorry. So let's fix this..."

        By the time I get out of the studio it's almost 2am and I call to see if Jin's over at my place.
         Instead I get Jimin. "Sorry I answered his phone but he's sleeping right now. Do you want me to wake him up?" He asks. I sigh and tell him to just let him sleep and hang up. I go home-alone-and collapse into bed, exhausted. My big meeting is in one month and the stress is killing me. I just want it to be over already.