Seokjin

"Hyung, Namjoon hyung called while you were sleeping." Jimin calls from the hallway as I get up. I didn't mean to pass out when I got home but after shopping and dealing with groping clients I just went home and crashed. I yawn and stretch, moving passed Jimin to make some coffee.
"It's fine. Thanks for letting him know I was asleep. I feel bad since I was supposed to go over to his place." I frown, hoping Joonie isn't mad.
"So..." Jimin studies the counter hard as he speaks hesitantly. "Is that hyung that got you from the club your boyfriend?" He asks, hopefully.
I smile and nod. "Yes. Namjoon-ah is my boyfriend." I laugh as his eyes widen.
"You're so lucky! Oh my god he's so hot!" Jimin looks me up and down then smirks. "But I guess that's a given. You two match perfectly." He teases as I throw the my dish towel at him.
"Thanks, I guess." I finish making my coffee and slide a cup over to him who accepts it gratefully.
"It's true, you're both gorgeous...while I'm this." He pouts and points at himself. I wrinkle my forehead in confusion. "A small mochi." He crosses his arms and glares at me as I laugh and pat his head.
"A lot of people love the cute over the sexy, I think." I say but he looks disbelieving. "It's true, now cheer up." I wink at him and he huffs.

         "You're just trying to make me feel better

"You're just trying to make me feel better." He says as he throws himself down on the couch.
"I bet Hoseok likes cute better..." I tease and his head perks up. "Don't you think?" I ask and he blushes. As much as I don't personally like Hoseok I'm glad he seems to make Jimin happy. That's something at least.
"I don't really know...but I kinda like him." He rolls onto his back and sighs dramatically. "Sure he likes kissing me but he won't do anything else...it's really frustrating."
I ponder on this while I flip through Netflix. How come that guy takes it slow with Jimin but practically rapes me?! I smile at the realization. "Did you ever think it's because he does really like you, Jiminie. I bet if he didn't really care he'd have already done it all with you." I explain and he thinks on it, chewing his bottom lip.
"You r-really think so?" His cute eyes light up and I nod.
"Do you want me to ask Namjoon to hook you and Hoseok up? They're friends and business partners." I admit.
"What! How come you just now tell me this?! Yes, please!" He gets up and plops on my lap wrapping his arms around my neck. He bounces up and down, excitedly with puppy dog eyes.
I laugh and poke his side. "Ok, I'll ask him."
"Thanks hyung! I love you, you know that right!" He kisses my cheek as I lean away from his over-exuberance. We spend a couple hours watching Netflix before I suggest taking Jimin with me to visit Namjoon's studio. He thanks me profusely as we drive over. I really want to surprise Joonie since I didn't get to see him last night.
I've actually never been to his studio, never had a reason to go. As we enter the building in surprised by how nice and professional it all looks. I mean I know that he's good at what he does but for some reason I just wasn't expecting...how amazing it all is. I notice a hallway of doors that read dance studio, recording studio, recording studio 2, meeting room.
I'm really impressed by everything as I hesitantly knock on the first recording studio door. I'm surprised by a blonde guy wearing all black with a black mask. I step back as his eyes run down my body before settling on Jimin at my side.