Seokjin

"Hyung, lets go!" I sigh loudly as I finish buttoning up my shirt and stare blankly at my appearance. Jimin peaks his head over the doorframe to glare at me. "Please, come on! Me and Kookie are ready!" He whines as I roll my eyes.
"Why the hell am I doing this again? You know I hate clubs!" I pout as he makes himself comfortable on my bed. After my last interaction with Namjoon I've decided to stop being a miserable little emo bitch and grow up. I'm still hurting and bad but I can survive without him. It's just harder because even though we haven't dated that long..we'll, we've been together since elementary school. That's what makes his betrayal so much worse.
After hours of begging me to join them out into the world of alcohol and people-ew-I reluctantly agreed just for them to shut up. I look at my reflection and fidget with my shirt nervously. Jimin thought I could use another change so we dyed my hair again. It looks good but doesn't reflect how I truly feel inside. Like shit.

       "I look like a rich douche

"I look like a rich douche." I snort after noticing my all black suit attire to match my head. Jimin laughs and nods.
"You kinda do but it's ok. You look hot, hyung!" He claps his hands loudly making Kookie come to inspect. His eyes widen at the sight of me and he gives me thumbs up in approval.
"Jimin's right! Ok, lets go!" They both jump and we head out.
We end up at the hottest club in town and I'm dragged inside by the duo.

I have to say we look every bit the Host

I have to say we look every bit the Host. With our fancy suits and rich aura, no one approaches us as we head over to the VIP lounge area. I sit down and watch the people dancing as Jimin orders us a round of drinks.
As my eyes linger on the floor, Jimin hits my shoulder lightly. "Oh my god, hyung -look!" He nods to the other side of the lounge and I freeze. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Namjoon is sitting at a table with the guy I caught him cheating on me with. As I stare the homewrecker laughs at something Namjoon says and puts his arm around his shoulders.
I turn away stiffly and reach for a drink. I can hear Kookie and Jimin muttering insults towards the new unwelcome couple as I try to breathe through the chest pain. As we all sit there uncomfortably trying not to glare at the two in the corner I notice a group of men and women making there way over to us.
They ask to sit and Jimin happily complies while I try not to have a mini breakdown. He's moved on from me already? I guess I really am nothing to him..tears cloud my vision as I throw back another drink, staring to feel a little tipsy. Conversation and flirtation goes on around me as I bite my lip and fidget with my hands.
I look up when a hand slides onto my thigh. I don't recognize the person at first in my clumsy drunkenness but eventually I recall. "Hoseok." I mumble.

        "Why so sad, Jin? Did your friends ditch you?" He asks, making me look around and realize we are alone in the lounge

"Why so sad, Jin? Did your friends ditch you?" He asks, making me look around and realize we are alone in the lounge. I frantically search and find them all on the dance floor. I pout in annoyance at them leaving me here alone and cross my arms. "Aw, so cute." He teases and pinches my thigh.
"What are you doing here? I figured you'd want to dance with Jimin." I say as I lay back and rub my eyes. Tiredness washes over me.
"He asked me to stay and keep you company, my dear." He sighs and sits back beside me as we both watch the scene around us. "I think he likes someone else, to be honest." He says, dejected. I look over at him to see his eyes locked on Jimin and Kookie dancing with the group of strangers that came to our table.
"I think he likes you." I mumble and he smiles.
"He doesn't want me right now...but how about you? Need some company? I can try to cheer you up." He offers.
"Why are you over here? Shouldn't you be with Namjoon over there with his new boyfriend." I huff and his eyes widen in surprise as he follows my glare to see the two unwelcome duo.
"Well, shit. I'm so sorry, Seokjin. I didn't know he was here." He scoffs as we watch Namjoon whisper something in the guy's ear before getting up to leave. "That guy is Taehyung. I don't think anything is going on between them, Jinnie." He tries to reassure me but I just ignore it and continue to drink.
"Whatever. Doesn't matter." I frown when Hoseok grabs the shot glass out of my hand and downs it himself. "Hey!" I slur as his hand slips into my own.
"Come on, let me take you home." He says as he lifts me up. I'm too dizzy to think of a rebuttal to I just wrap my arm around his back as he helps me out of the club. I feel myself being put inside a car and rest my head against the cool glass of the window.
"I don't want to go home." I groan as the headache settles in. He pauses for a moment before agreeing.
"I'll just take you to mine then and let you rest." He starts the car and drives to his house in silence.