Namjoon

I wait impatiently for Hoseok to arrive. He's usually early but I had to call him to remind him of the time. He sounded winded and rushed, though, so I'm just gonna leave it alone. I can't complain because usually I'm the late one. He finally arrives ten minutes later with messy hair and unkempt clothes.
     I eye him curiously as he slinks into the chair beside me. "You ok?"
       He nods and releases a deep breath. "Sorry. I got distracted with something and lost track of time." He sighs and we get to work with our newest song. We end up spending two hours on it then take a break. I try calling Jin but he doesn't answer. I guess his new job is demanding and all so I stop bothering him.
      We finish working around 10pm and Hoseok offers to buy me dinner for being late but honestly I just want to go home and sleep. I give him a reign-check then head towards my car. I hope Jin's home so I can eat whatever lefts overs he's made. I unlock the door and quietly slip inside when I see him passed out on the couch.
      He looks tired so I put down my things and go over to wake him so he can go to bed. When I approach him I'm surprised to see his attire. He's dressed in a pair of black and pink pinstripe pants and a white dress shirt that seems to be ripped down the middle. How the hell did he manage that? I chuckle as I shake his shoulder gently.
      "Jin-ah! Wake up, you need to go to bed." His eyes flutter but he doesn't wake. I take a deep breath then heave him up into my arms and half carry/drag him into his bedroom. He flops down practically lifeless as I pull off his shoes and tuck him into bed. Before I leave the room his cell phone goes off.
     I eye it and glance back at Jin to see him still fast asleep. I pick it up and read the message.
      From: Taemin
Seokjin, you have a client scheduled for 12am at the same hotel as your first client. Room 200, 3rd floor. Her name is Hannah.
        I frown as I reread the message. Why does a receptionist have to go meet clients in the middle of the night? Strange.
      I shake it off and try to wake him once more as I look at the clock. It's already 11:30pm. "Jin hyung! Wake up!" I shake him and he finally rolls over groggily.
      He groans and stretches. "What...." he whines.
       "You're supposed to be somewhere soon, I think." I say and his eyes snap open. He looks at me nervously and I frown.
     "What?"
      "How did you-"
      "Oh! You got a message from your boss, I guess? He said you had a meeting at 12." I explain and he seems to relax. "Why are you meeting so late, jeeze?" I tease but he just rolls his eyes.
     "Just s-some clients have weird schedules.." he trails off. I nod and decide I should leave him alone as he strips his shirt off...speaking of...
      "What the hell happened to your shirt?" I ask.
      His eyes widen. "Oh, uh...it got c-caught earlier and I ended up having to rip it." He flushes in embarrassment. I feel as if he's lying but I guess it's not my business if he doesn't want to tell me. I turn to leave but stop when I notice his neck. Smirking, I  leave him not telling him about that huge hickey on his neck...got caught my ass, haha. Seems Jinnie has a girlfriend.

     I leave Jin to get ready for his meeting and out of boredom call up Yoongi. He answers after a moment in an irritated voice.
      "Hey I'm bored lets go out." I say cheekily. He groans in annoyance and I have to suppress a laugh. I love messing with him.
     "Do you know me at all, man? I hate going out..." he draws out dramatically. "Besides don't you have Jin?"
       "He has to work...ok fine how about you and Hoseok come over and hang out...I need company..I'll buy food!" I bribe and it works. After he reluctantly agrees I text my partner and he agrees to come over as well.
     I walk into Jin's room only to be shocked by his appearance as he exits his bathroom...his light brown hair is artfully styled around his beautiful face and his pink dress shirt clings to his chest and abs. I find my gaze reluctantly falling to his hips to see him slaying a pair of skin tight black distressed skinny jeans.

    Ive never seen him like this and

    Ive never seen him like this and..(I'm definitely not gay!) I can't help but check out his ass when he turns to grab his phone off his bed. My mouth goes dry as his startled eyes meet mine.
      "Namjoon-ah!" He says as he tugs at his shirt nervously.
      "This is what you wear to meetings?!" I ask in shock. He just shrugs and avoids my eyes as he pushes passed me to the door. I completely forgot the reason I was going to see him...oh yeah!
       "Oh! Jin! I'm inviting some friends over so they may or may not be here when you get back.." I say and he nods.
       "Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I shouldn't be gone too long tonight." He says before leaving me behind without a backward glance...