Seokjin

This is bad. This is so bad. I never wanted Namjoon to find out and especially not like this. His words cut so deeply and I hate that I can't stop sobbing. Right now I'm curled into a ball under my blankets and haven't left my room for two days. He hasn't once bothered me since that horrible showdown.
I can hear him pacing the apartment and I'm waiting for him to kick me out. I know he can afford this place on his own. I'm the only pathetic one here. I clutch my pillow tighter to my chest as my phone rings constantly. I know it's Taemin. I know I need to work especially since it looks like I'll be on my own soon.
      I drag my tired body up and grab the offending object. I want to throw it at the wall but instead I answer it. "Hello?" I manage.
     "What the hell, Seokjin! I've been trying to reach you for two days! Two days! I thought you were dead! Where the fuck have you been!" Taemin screams but I can still hear the worry behind the anger.
      I clear my throat. "I'm sorry. I had an e-emergency. Am I fired?" I ask in a small voice.
       "No! I can't lose you, you're my best employee. But damn a little notice would have been nice." His sarcasm makes me scoff as I peak at my reflection in my mirror. I look horrible. "Are you going to be ok soon? I really need you back, Jinnie." I hear the pout and roll my eyes.
     "Give me until tomorrow night and I'll be fine." I say with a sigh.
      "Great! Hope everything's ok. You know you can talk to me.." he trails off.
      "I know. Thanks for worrying and understanding. I'll be back soon." I hang up and decide to get over myself and take a shower. I can't stop life just because I'm losing my best friend.
     After showering I try to make myself more presentable and change into a pair of tight distressed jeans and a pink t shirt. I grab my keys and phone and hesitantly open my door. I peak out and happily don't see Namjoon around. I slip out and move towards the door trying to be silent, not ready for another confrontation.
     I call Hannah once outside and she agrees to meet me with her new girlfriend. I need some positive friend time. I make it to the small cafe ten minutes later and see Hannah already there with Jenny.

        They're just too cute! I sit down across from them and smile

      "Jenny meet Jin!" I nod towards Jenny and we begin to talk about common interests. I feel so much better after spending time with them and it's made me stop feeling so miserable about Namjoon. I end up spending a couple hours with them but finally decide I need to go back home and see where I stand. I can't keep putting it off.
Luckily I have quite a bit of money saved so I'll just stay in a hotel after packing my things. I hope Namjoon is still in the studio so I don't have to see him.

I glance around to see the coast is clear so I stalk into my room and grab my suitcase from the closet. I take my time to fold my expensive suits then normal casual wear inside then grab an extra duffle for my important items and beauty care. I look around my now pretty empty room to see if I've missed anything but it seems all good.
My heart gives a little twinge as I set my apartment key down on the counter and prepare to leave. I've lived here so long with Namjoon that the thought of leaving now breaks my heart. I've only ever had Namjoon as a lasting friend and now that's gone.
I take a deep breath and force my feet to move. I lock the door and leave my home as I head for a temporary hotel to make my new residence. I'm going to hate looking for a new apartment so I'm just going to push it out of my mind right now.