Seokjin

I've been going through the motions of daily life for the last week since...that night. My mind has blocked it out. I still can't believe how we ended. Every now and then I'll touch my lips and remember how his felt against mine. How soft his purple hair felt through my fingers...how his touch lit my body on fire....
I huff out an annoyed breath at my thoughts and try to concentrate on the papers before me. Taemin considers me one of his most trusted and when I don't feel like going out and entertaining he lets me take over for him while he rubs errands. Right now he has a new hire coming in and I'm trying to read through his paperwork.
I hear a knock at the door and announce the guest entrance. In comes the new hire, I guess. He's cute with blonde hair, brown eyes. He's small and looks young but it says he's 23. He sits down in front of me with a cute smile.
"Park Jimin?" I ask. He nods.
"Yes, sir."
"Call me Jin. Welcome to this crazy family. Are you sure you want to be a host?" I ask him hesitantly. He's just so innocent looking. The thought of some man or woman taking advantage of him upsets me immensely.
"I really need the money." He pouts.
"Ok. Have you met Taemin?"
"Yes! He's so nice!" He smiles wide and his eyes disappear. "Why is he not here today? I thought I'd be meeting him." He asks sweetly.
"He had to run some errands. I'll be your mentor right now. Don't worry you don't have to do anything you're not ready for." I reassure him and he nods, deep in thought.
"Jin hyung...are you a host?" He asks curiously.
"I am. I'm taking a break right now, though, to cover for Taemin." I say, standing. "When would you like to start work? I can schedule you tonight if you want." I offer and he smiles.
"That's be great!"
"Ok then. I'll make your first appointment tonight at 8. Sound good?" I ask making sure he's ok. I still feel uncomfortable sending such a young cutie out there to such messed up people. I'm going to book him with Leo.
Jimin looks up at me from under his lashes and I raise an eyebrow at him questioningly.
"Hyung...do you know a place I can stay at tonight? I just got to Seoul and don't have a place to go yet.." he bites his lip making me smile.
"If you want you can stay with me. I have my own apartment. You're welcome if you want." I offer and he nods happily.
"Thanks so much!" He reaches over and hugs me. I return the hug and step back. I take my keys out of my pocket and hand him my spare apartment key. He takes it reverently and tucks it into his pants pocket.
       "I'll be leaving in a couple hours and you can ride with me to see where we live. That ok?" I ask as I go back to Taemin's desk.
       "Ok! I'm just going to walk around a little if that's ok." He says and I tell him when to be back to leave with me.
      Once alone my thoughts are brought back to Namjoon again. I just can't stop thinking about him. Since those kisses I haven't been able to label him as friend only anymore. Instead all I see is his sexy smile, his rough touch...his sweaty body over mine...stop it! Forget about him and those memories! You have to move on with your life!
      I finish up Taemin's work and head downstairs to meet Jimin. When I arrive he's sitting in a bench playing in his phone. His cute eye smile appears when he sees me. 
      I lead him to my new car and his eyes widen when he sees it. I can't blame him.        Thanks to Taemin's bonus I was able to afford a brand new shiny black Audi or better said-my baby. I love this damn car so much especially the pink seat covers. I know-it's my guilty pleasure. I love pink.
      Jimin seems to get more and more excited as I drive us to the good part of town to the fenced in communities until we reach our destination. The brand new condos that tower over the city. I park in the designated parking and we walk across the street to the shiny tall building.
      We take the elevator and I push the button for the 20th floor. Jimin's eyes are comically wide as we walk to the end of the hall to the last door and I unlock the door. I let him inside and he squeals and runs to look out of the floor to ceiling window that dominates the whole back space of the apartment.
      I fought tooth and nail for this place and had to cover a few extra clientele for it as well but it was worth it. The fact that I can call this home on my own and without his help is everything to me. I set Jimin up in the extra bedroom across from mine and he jumps on the bed happily as I set his bags down.
       "You're welcome here as long as you need. It gets pretty lonely sometimes." I laugh and he runs to hug me once more.
       "Thanks so much hyung! Why are you so nice?" He asks me seriously.
       I shrug easily. "I'm just that awesome." I say and we laugh. "I'm going to make dinner so you can eat before your first client." I wink and leave him to settle into his new room. I really like this kid.
       I can't stop smiling at finally having another person to talk to after months of loneliness. I begin to make spaghetti and smirk when I hear Jimin jumping around his room singing at the top of his lungs to some song I don't know.
     My phone rings and I pick it up, answering without looking at the caller. "Hello?" I say as I strain the noodles.
       "Uh, yes...is this Seokjin?" A voice asks.
       I frown. "It is. Can I help you?" I can hear some yelling in the background before the speaker comes back.
       "Yeah, sorry. Do you know a Kim Namjoon?" More voices yell and I hear crashing in the background. I frown as the guy sighs. "Can you come get him? He's drunk and causing a huge commotion. He keeps yelling for 'Seokjin' and won't let anyone come near him." Now I can hear Namjoon's voice in the background.
      "Where is he?"
      "Bar on fifth. Right beside the Seoul Hotel." He huffs out a breath and hangs up. I debate whether I should go get him or not. I haven't see him in a while and it really shouldn't be my problem anymore...just go make sure he's ok...
I finish making the food and tell Jimin I have to go out and give him money for a uber later. I head out to where the guy said Namjoon is. I arrive at the said bar and park across the street cautiously. I check my clothes and realize I never changed out of my 'home' clothes. I'm still in my baggy pink hoody and grey sweats.
Sighing, I exit the safety of my car and go inside. The place is dark with loud music blasting throughout the establishment. I walk up to the bartender and he tells me Namjoon is 'cooling off' out back. I don't really know what that means but I follow after the man as he leads me to a door in the back.
I see Namjoon passed out on the floor with a bottle in his hand. I roll my eyes and go to help him up. He's completely out as I drag his heavy ass out to my car. I worry that he might throw up so I speed to his place quickly. I get him out and just about kill us as I carry him up the stairs. I dig in his pockets for the key and relief washes over me as I finally locate it.
I open the door and am shocked by what I see. The apartment is trashed. I can barely see the furniture under old food, clothes, and just random shit everywhere. There's no clean floor to step on so I just walk over clothes as I drag him to his room. I toss him on his bed and he groans as he buries his head in his pillow.
I idly wonder how he got this way. He used to be a very organized person. I wonder if he has a roommate yet? I decide to be nosy and check my old room. I open the door and see the room how I left it. It was perfectly clean and empty. The bed is still made how I make it and the few things I left behind are still where I left them.
For some reason this room makes me sad. I close the door and check on Namjoon. He somehow managed to get up and is now puking his guts out in the bathroom. I bring him a glass of water and some painkillers. I set them on his bedside table and peak inside the bathroom. He removed his shirt and is sitting on the floor leaning on the bathtub looking all pitiful. I can't stop the snort that come out.
He looks up at me in surprise. "Jin?" His voice is hoarse as he tries to clear his throat.
I help him up and lead him to his bed. He closes his eyes as I pull his jeans off to make him more comfortable. When I look back up his eyes are staring right at me. I bite my lip as I sit up, folding his jeans and handing them to him. He takes them only to throw them behind the bed somewhere. He pulls me up with him and I gasp as I land on his lap.
I shift uncomfortably and my movement makes him groan under me. I freeze and rest my hands on his shoulders.
"I've missed you, Jinnie." He buries his face in the crook of my neck. I pat his head, not knowing what to do for him. I stay like that for awhile before sitting back. His hazy eyes stare into mine before his lips crush against mine in a rush.