Seokjin

I can't believe I'm doing this...I can't believe he's letting me do this..I'm so turned on watching Namjoon lose control as I tease him mercilessly. I return the favor of bringing him to the brink of orgasm again and again only to pull off with a satisfactory 'pop'. He curses me as I glorify being in control for once until he's a shuddering, unspeakable mess under my administrations.
My eyes crave the sight endlessly of his white skin raw and red from the cuffs and his sweaty body practically rutting on the red silk sheets. He's just simply...stunning. I want to take our relationship to the next level and I've finally figured out what's been holding me back. The fear of having no control. The fact that he's willing to sacrifice such an important part of who he is for me means more than I can put into words.
So I'm going to show him my love in my actions. I've never done this so I'm a little nervous as I put my fingers against his lips and tell him to suck. He does so obediently and I take a profound pleasure in being the one to do this to him.
When I feel it's enough I pull my fingers out and push his legs apart to tease his entrance. He gasps as I apply light pressure until my finger slips inside. He jerks, grunting, but doesn't tell me to stop. I slowly push my finger in and out until I'm about knuckle deep then add another. I search for that sensitive bundle of nerves and smile victoriously when he groans and thrusts his hips in the air.
I thrust my fingers in and out hard and fast, stretching him like he does for me. When I feel he's ready, I climb up his body until I'm sitting on his chest and rub my tip on his lips. He takes me inside hungrily and I rock my hips, panting, as he sucks my dick.
I stop before I can cum much to his disappointment. I smirk-even though he can't see me-as I go back between his legs and lift his thighs, wrapping them around my hips. I line myself up and with one last look at his loving, trusting expression I enter him with one powerful thrust that leaves us both breathless. He's so tight I'm about to cum so I stay still, groaning when he clinches his hole around me.
"J-Jin, baby, I love you." He gasps and I take his lips, kissing him deeply. I devour his mouth as he relinquishes control onto me. I can't take it anymore so I reach up and undo the blindfold so I can see his eyes. I want to know I'm making him feel as good as he makes me.
His eyes are wide as he stares down into my soul. I bite my lip in concentration as I grab hold of his hips and force his body back and forth onto my hard length. I never take my eyes off his face and revel in happiness and pleasure as his eyes squeeze shut and his breath catches in his throat.
"You're mine, Joonie. No one else can have this. Just me." I demand as I begin to pound into him. His moans ring in my ears as he nods and grounds his ass on my dick. I can't speak, can't breath as I lose myself in his body until I'm spilling white hot cum inside him. "I'm c-cumming baby, I can't hold it!" I cry. He yells, body arching off the bed, as he cums moments later all over his stomach.
I collapse onto him in exhaustion. I take in his masculine scent and bury my face in his neck as he chokes in air. After a few moments rest I pull myself up and release his bonds. His shaking arms wrap around me and roll us so I'm under him. He showers me in kisses as we just cherish our peace together.
"I love you so much, Jinnie, you're my everything." He whispers in my ear. I smile sleepily and nod.
"I love you, too, Joonie."
"Did you like that, baby boy? Being in control?" He asks.
I blush and nod once more shyly making him chuckle.
"After everything we've don't you're still embarrassed?" He seems shocked as I peak up at his expression from under the blankets. "You know, that's one of the things I love about you..still so innocent even after being ruined by me." He teases making me flush even worse than before.
"S-stop it!" I groan and try to turn away from him but he doesn't let me leave his tight grasp. He clutches me against his chest until I can't breath. "You're mean." I pout making him laugh.
"I'm not. You're just a big baby." He mocks.
I smack his arm. "Keep it up and it'll be another month for you, baby." I threaten and he gasps in fake hurt.
"You'd do that to me? I guess I'd just have to tie you down and force you to take my dick until you can't walk ever again, how about that for threats, baby boy.." he warns and my eyes widen at shock-and maybe a little lust-at his words.
We bicker back and forth for awhile just enjoying each other's company. After awhile a thought comes to me. "Joonie?"
"Hm?" He's drifting in and out of sleep so I shake him a little. "What is it baby?"
"If you and Jimin planned this for me..why was Jackson coming? We were told you were expecting both of us.." I trail off in confusion.
He snorts and shakes his head. "Jackson was never going to come. We just needed him at first to make you actually participate because Taemin and Jimin both knew you wouldn't agree to go alone. He was always going to claim an 'emergency' so he had to cancel. I only want you baby." He explains and I relax.
I snuggle into his warm embrace and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating matching my own perfectly.

You're welcome ya greedy bitches 😂 JK! I love to you all!