Seokjin

I'm secretly freaking out as Jimin and Kookie lead the way into the restaurant. I didn't say anything but when I was looking for my shirt I found a black box in Namjoon's drawer. I peaked at it and about had a heart attack. It was the most beautiful ring in the world and I can't help but wonder how long he's had it. Does he w-want to propose to me? Why hasn't he done it yet? Is he having doubts? Is it not for me?
         These thoughts swarm my mind and I zone out completely ignoring the conversation around me. Maybe I should just ask him about? No, no...this would be weird. Maybe I should just act natural...
          "Hyung!" I snap my head up to see Kookie and Jimin both eyeing me with concern. "You ok?" Jimin-ever the sweetheart.
           "I'm fine. Did you guys order already?" I ask as I scan my menu.
           "Yup and since you didn't ever answer we ordered for you as well. Hope you like chicken fried rice." Kookie says, smiling widely.
            "Thanks. Sorry, zoned out for a bit." I laugh and they just glare knowingly.
            "Uh huh, thinking about Namjoon hyung.." they tease and I roll my eyes.
             "Shut up" They aren't wrong.
          Soon after our food arrives so dig in ending the silly conversation about our love life. I try to remind them I'm their senior and to shut up but they just laugh. Brats. After we're done eating we decide to do some shopping and I smirk when Jimin sneaks away to buy some 'things' for Yoongi. Those two are freaking ridiculously horny...I'm still so embarrassed having to listen to them almost every night. Joonie just teases me though much to my annoyance.
         I walk with Kookie and ask him and Jackson for which he just hums and smiles. He told me how they met on a job and can't running into each other. Eventually the two decided to hang out outside of work and Bam! They both noticed the chemistry and have been together-hiding their relationship-for three weeks! I was so mad when I realized that's where he's been all the time-not working-just hanging out with Jackson.
        Jimin and I have talked about it and decided to quit Hosting much to our boyfriends happiness. They think we did it for them but honestly I just want to have more free time-mostly spent on him but so what?!
         Jimin comes back with a hot pink bag and Kookie steals it and pulls it open making Jimin whine in protest and flush bright red. I peak inside curiously and bust out laughing at the wide assortment of sex toys inside. He grabs the bag back sending both of us glares as we laugh hysterically at his discomfort.
          "Like you two don't do anything!" He glares as we fix innocent expressions on our faces.
          "Whatever might you be talking about little Jiminie?" I ask, feigning ignorance.
          He scoffs. "Don't think we don't hear you and Namjoon all the time! My god Jin I never would have pegged you for the dominant type!" Jimin says and my smiles slips.
          Kookie's eyes widen comically as he takes it in. "Seriously? Wow...Namjoon goes for that?" He smirks. "I never would have guessed!"
           "Drop it!" I cross my arms and scowl at them as they tease me about my very loud sex noises while I flush up to my ears in embarrassment. I fucking told Joonie it was a bad idea to role play with them in the house! Stupid!

        My feet are dragging by the time the two finally decide it's time to go home. Every time I thought we would leave one of them would jump up and suggest something else to do! I'm not as young as them, jeeze, I feel like I'm ancient next to them and their energy.
        I have no idea what was so important about walking around the toy store for nearly two hours! But they demanded we go but they didn't even buy anything! I groan grumpily as they smile innocently on the way home. I feel something fishy going on...
          I eye them suspiciously the whole drive as they whisper to themselves like a bunch of five year olds. I feel like a tired overworked soccer mom right now and I don't like it! "Whatever you two are planning, cut it out." I warn wearily. They break apart and look out of the windows silently. Now I know something's going on.
          We arrive home much to my relief but as I go to step out of the car I'm attacked by a hyper Kookie who jumps on my back scaring the shit out of me! He locks his arms around me as Jimin smugly walks over to us before also jumping into my arms and locking his legs around my waist.
         "Oh my gawd! Get off fat asses! You're heavy!" I huff as they make me carry/drag them to the house. I shake them off me before entering the house only to freeze. The house is dark and silent-lit only by a roll of candles lining the hallway. I follow them, heart pounding as they lead me to our bedroom.
        I stand outside the door noticing the absence of the brats as it's completely silent around me. Hesitantly I push the door open to see white and red rose petals over every surface of the room. The floor, the dressers, the bed...I look up to see Joonie sitting on the bed staring at me nervously. Oh god...is this it? Is this really happening?!
         "J-Joonie..what's going on?" My voice cracks and I try to clear my throat as he stands and slowly stalks over to me. My eyes widen as he stops right in front of me/puts noses almost touching. He caresses my face softly before pulling me into a deep passionate kiss.
         I wrap my arms around him and gasp for air as he thoroughly explores my mouth. After a few long seconds he pulls back. "Jinnie, baby. I love you so fucking much. I can't live my life without you by my side." He pauses and takes a deep breath before falling down to one knee. I stop breathing as he pulls out that little black box and opens it before me.
        "Joo-"
         "Kim Seokjin, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband and stay by my side for the rest of our lives? I promise to love and cherish you until I die. I want to spend every single day with you until my last breath...will you marry me?"