Namjoon

After Seokjin hung up on me, I call him back like ten times going straight to voicemail. Anger consumes me as I throw my phone across the room and watch as it shatters into pieces. How can he do this to me? To us? Was last night nothing to him? He gave me his innocence and it's nothing to him? I know for a fucking fact how much that meant to him.

      I refuse to let this mean nothing

      I refuse to let this mean nothing. I stomp into my bathroom and decide to take a quick shower before I go hunt him down. How can he go back to work selling himself after what we had? Like nothing happened? Am I really garbage to him? Someone he can play with and fuck with my head? I love him!
      Seokjin is mine and nobody touches what belongs to me. I can't believe how long it took for me to realize my true feelings for him. In a way I've always thought of him as mine but not to such a big extent as after last night. I'm not letting him go again and I don't care how much he hates me...I'll make him understand that he's always been mine. I was always meant to claim him.
       I finish my shower and get dressed then climb into my sleek black Porsche as I begin to stalk-I mean find my elusive gonna-be boyfriend. I'm pissed I never found out where he lives.

        Just as I speed down the street my extra cell phone rings

Just as I speed down the street my extra cell phone rings. I always keep a spare around because I know my temper. Usually when I'm mad technology is the first to go. I put it on speaker and answer. "What?" I grit my teeth as Hobi's sunshine voice fills the air.
"Hey man just wanted to ask how you and Seokjin are doing? He wouldn't tell me and I'm dying to know.." there was a smug undertone to his voice I didn't like.
"When the fuck did you talk to him?" I glare at the red light that stops me.
He laughs. "Oh, we did more than talk..actually he specifically didn't want us to talk so..." he chuckles darkly as my knuckles clinch on the steering wheel turning white.
"You better be messing with me...if you touched him I'll fucking kill you..." my voice is low and deep with anger.
"Oh? Are you two an item? I'm sorry then.." He definitely does not sound sorry. "His ass was just too good to resist, though..." his voice is full of lust as he groans over the speaker. "Definitely first rate. Best I've had in a while..." He keeps on.
"Shut up! Stay the fuck away from him!" I bite out.
"He came to me, sweety." His voice is still sunny as ever as I pull a sharp turn almost hitting a pedestrian. I pull over and try to calm myself as the image of Hoseok fucking my Jin clouds my mind. Rage washes over me.
"This is the last time I'm warning you. Stay. Away. From. Seokjin." I ground out and he finally stops teasing me. "Unless you want me to beat the shit out of you." I offer and he finally stops his shit.
"God, man, chill. I didn't fuck him, ok? I did meet him, though. He is a host still, ya know. It's his job." He reminds me much to my annoyance.
"Not if I have anything to do with it." I say simply.
"Whatcha gonna do? Lock him away from the world?" He asks jokingly but he doesn't realize that I will if I have to. I certainly have enough money to provide for him for the rest of our lives...
"Whatever. I have to go." I hang up and sit for a few more minutes until I'm calm enough not to kill anyone with my driving. I finally deem myself ok and begin driving towards town. I call Taemin's office and wait for him to pick up. I never told Jin that I knew Taemin. Thought it wasn't really relevant. Now it is.
"Hello?" Taemin's voice echoes out.
"It's Namjoon. Can you tell me where Seokjin lives? I want to visit him but forgot to ask where he moved to.." I make my voice friendly so as not to worry him. "He left some things at my house I want to give back to him." I add for good measure.
"Oh, sure! Hang on let me see..." he takes the bait and tells me the address. I thank him and hang up as I make my way to Jin's condo. I'm honestly surprised to find him living in such a rich classy area. He must make more money than I previously thought..and that thought pisses me off because of what he does to make that money.
I arrive at his building and park in the visitors section. I cross the street and enter, taking the elevator to the 15th floor. I slowly stride down the end of the hall to Jin's door but before I can knock I hear voices inside. I stop and listen closely...
"Hyung! I'm going out! Be back later." A cute voice yells close to the door. I quickly hide down the next hall as the door opens to reveal a cute little guy with blonde hair and a big smile. Who the fuck is he? His boyfriend? Oh hell no.

         I can hear Jin's voice muffle a reply as Jimin skips down the hall toward the elevator

I can hear Jin's voice muffle a reply as Jimin skips down the hall toward the elevator. I run and catch the door before it latches and step inside. Jin's apartment is shocking. It's full of nice, expensive brand new furniture with a huge window of the city dominating the back wall.

        I take in the breathtaking view then spot Jin at the kitchen

I take in the breathtaking view then spot Jin at the kitchen. He hasn't noticed me so I slip down the hall and make my way to his room. I can tell which is his because his room has tons of his beloved plushies and it's well...mostly pink. I drop my coat and sit back on his bed, waiting...