Namjoon

It's been two months since that stupid party that Hoseok convinced me to throw and Jin's been acting weird ever since. He avoids me like the plague and stays out even later it seems. Plus, Hoseok keeps bugging me to let him come over and hang out. It's really weird. 
      I walk into the studio to see Hobi already working. I glance over his shoulder to see him writing lyrics. I sit down beside him and wait for him to finish. He smiles when he's done and slips the finished product at me. I read them slowly, taking them in. I raise my eyebrows at the blatantly sexual lyrics but frown when seomething about them catch my eye...
      "Are these about Jin?!" I practically screech as Hoseok bursts out laughing. He nods and takes the paper back. I eye him questioningly as he makes some finishing touches. "Uhh...I didn't know you like Jin..or guys, at all.." I trail off in embarrassment.
      He shrugs. "I don't discriminate against genders, my man. If they catch my eye then that's all that matters to me." He sits back with a secret smile. "God! You're so damn lucky, Joon!" He pouts as I gaze at him in confusion.
      "What? Why?"
      "Don't tell me you don't think Jin is hot! Straight or not I won't believe you!" He sighs and rests his head in his palm. "I want him so fucking bad. How do you handle the fact your roommate and best friend's a...you know.." his eyes widen in curiosity and once again...I'm lost. "Aren't you a little curious?"
      "About what? What the hell are you talking about?" I ask in annoyance.
      "You know! Jin being a Host!" He huffs out a breath as I sit frozen before him. The fuck is this guy talking about? Jin's too innocent to do anything like that...I laugh.
      "You're crazy! Jin's a receptionist." I say. Hoseok' eyes bulge in shock.
       "You don't know, do you? Namjoon, Jin is a Host. I was one of his clients.." he says softly almost cautiously. He has to be lying.
       "Jin would never do anything like that! He's way too innocent."
       He scoffs. "Got that right.." he pouts. I study him as realization hits me.
       "Wait! Have you t-two done...anything? Jin's not gay." I manage to ground out around my shock.
       "Doesn't matter in his profession. Look if you don't believe me then book this number. You'll see." He hands me a business card with a number written on it. I chew on my lip as I hesitantly take it. Surely this isn't true. Jin would never...
      "What is this?"
      "Jin's line. Just call and his boss will send him your way and you'll see. I think if he's really your best friend he would have told you...weird." He shrugs and I feel like hitting him. "But you won't regret it. He's so fucking hot!"
      "That's my best friend you idiot!" I shove him but he just laughs.
       "So what? Not like your gonna fuck him which is honestly a huge waste.." he huffs and crosses his arms. I stare at my partner in shock. I can't believe he's talking this way about my best friend. I've known Jin forever and to even think or talk about him like this is...so wrong.

       I leave work hours later with that conversation out of my mind but as I make it home and see Jin still isn't I feel the card in my back pocket

I leave work hours later with that conversation out of my mind but as I make it home and see Jin still isn't I feel the card in my back pocket. He's become so distant lately and I miss my friend. I pull the paper out and study it...surely this is just Hobi's joke...didn't seem like it though.
I sit for nearly an hour debating whether or not to call when Jin opens the door. I take the time to really scrutinize his appearance. His hair is disheveled and his suit jacket is dirty and unkempt along with his pants and untucked white shirt.
I clear my throat and he jumps in surprise. "God! You scared the hell out of me!" He sighs heavily and plops down beside me looking utterly exhausted. My eyes silently scan his face and neck-
A hickey lingers just under his collar. I tear my gaze away and swallow hard at the implications. I had thought maybe he had a secret girlfriend but I can't stop Hobi's words from echoing in my mind. What if it's true..what if Jin's actually a...a...prostitute?!?
"I'm tired. See you in the morning." He gets up and I say nothing as he disappears into his room, locking the door. Something's up with him and I'm gonna find out what it is. I glance at the card and put the number into my phone before crushing it into my hand. I'm tired of the secrets and if this is how I have to find out then fine. I'll finally know one way or another.