Seokjin

As Jimin leaves the apartment I can't help but feel...odd. Like I'm not alone which is stupid. I finish cleaning up our dinner and yawn as tiredness washes over me. I haven't slept since my nap this morning and my meeting with Hoseok just made my night go downhill. I'm glad Jimin was here to cheer me up, though. That guy is close to becoming my next best friend...
Speaking of best friends, I wonder if Namjoon's still mad at me. I can't believe how angry he was earlier. Did he really not expect me to leave? How does his usual one night stands go? I'm sure he kicks them out at first light.
       I mean, I know he's had people over late at night in the past when I lived with him but I never saw them in the mornings so they must have been forced out before I could wake up. I turn the kitchen light off and admire the view out of my window of the city lights. It's so pretty. I pull my shirt off since I'm alone and head to my room to take a shower.
      I can still feel Hoseok's disgusting hands on me and even though I brushed my teeth I can still taste him. I feel nasty...I hate feeling this way. I throw my shirt in the dirty clothes hamper but stop short when I see him lounging on my bed. I stand frozen in shock as he smirks at me from his reclined position on my pillows. How did he get in here?
"N-Namjoon-ah! W-what are you doing here?" I ask, voice cracking from shock...and something else. He slowly sits up and lets his dark gaze travel over my naked chest down to my feet. I wrap my arms around myself self consciously and shift from foot to foot waiting for him to speak.
      He looks so damn good in a fitted suit and his purple hair has faded into a pinkish blonde color. He climbs to his feet and comes to stand before me. I look at the floor, nervously.
      "Jinnie...why did you hang up on me and ignore my calls?" He demands quietly as he caresses my cheek making me flinch slightly. "And who the hell is that guy living with you?"
      "I had to work, Namjoon. I told you that and his name is Jimin and I invited him to stay with me." I say wanting my voice to come out strong but it's just a weak, barely audible whisper.
       "Tsk, tsk...you shouldn't have done that baby. You want to make me jealous?" His eyes flash with anger before clearing once more. I swallow hard as I try to understand the situation I'm in...the mood he's in.
       "What are you talking about? It was just a one night stand, Joon-ah." I bite my lip as I force out the lie. Lie to me, anyways.
       "That's all I am to you? A fucking one night stand? What-did you pretend I was just another one of your dirty clients, huh?" His hand moves to my hair and grips a handful painfully tight. "Answer me!" He jerks my head towards his and crushes his lips against mine hard. It hurts as his teeth cut my sensitive skin and tears involuntarily cloud my vision as he forces my mouth open for his tongue.
      "Namjoon! Stop i-"
      He cuts me off by slapping my cheek. It stings as I stare at the wall, touching the swollen skin. I look at him in shock and fear. "I guess I was right-you are just a whore." His expression and tone is void of all emotion as he takes my head between his hands. "And do you know how whores get treated?" He whispers against my quivering lips as I shake my head, a sob threatening to break out of my clinched teeth. I've never been so terrified, never thought I'd have to fear this man.
      He shoves me towards the edge of the bed and strips my pants and boxers down my legs and begins to spank my bare ass, repeatedly ignoring my cries and struggles until I feel welts raise on my skin. I don't know how long I lay there-eyes blind from tears, nose running as he punishes me over and over again to his satisfaction.
     Eventually he pushes me farther up the mattress and climbs on top of me, hands holding my own down, lacing our fingers together. "I'm sorry I had to do that, Jinnie, but I need you to realize that you're mine." His breath tickles my ear but I ignore it, ignore his words. I just want him to leave. I sniffle and hate how weak I feel and sound.
       "Please j-just leave. Just g-go..." I begin to cry as he ignores my plea to instead run his fingers gently through my hair and and kiss my shoulders. He leans up and strips his shirt off.
       My eyes widen in apprehension as he stands up to remove his pants as well. I roll over but hiss as the sheets touch my injured skin. I move to rest on my side and watch as he trails his eyes over my body greedily. I want to cover up and hide but before I can grab the blanket he crawls back over me, forcing me onto my back.
      My ass cheeks throbs and my breath hitches, my eyes squeezing shut to block out the pain. I can't move as he runs his hands over every inch of my body. I refuse to open up for his kisses and he punishes me by biting my neck. I gasp and try to push him off me but he doesn't budge.
      "Namjoon! Stop it! I d-don't belong to you! You're crazy! Get out!" I snap, breaking the silence. I can't handle this. Last night really was a mistake. If only I knew this would happen..why is he acting like this?! "I don't want you...leave!" I scream and gulp at the rage that fills his eyes.
"Seokjin-ah...do you like Hoseok's touches more than mine?" He asks quietly. I'm put on high alert by his soft tone. My body shivers as he layers soft kisses over my neck and collarbone.
I take in a shuddering breath as he stares me down, waiting. I lick my lips and his eyes follow the motion. "N-no..."
"Did you let him touch you tonight?" His voice is barely a whisper.
"J-just what I had to." I admit, not meeting his gaze. He lowers his head down and rests his forehead against mine.
        "Do you want to know a little secret?" He asks, his breath brushing over my lips. I stare into his eyes and find myself nodding.
       "It took me until last night to figure out I'm in love with you." He smiles but it's more of a mocking, twisted one. I frown as his words reach my confused mind. How can that be possible?
        I shake my head. "Why can't you just let it go? It was just one stupid night, Joon-ah. A mistake that shouldn't have happened." I force out in a harsh whisper. I bite my lip. "It wasn't a big deal." I can't meet his eyes as the lie comes out easier than expected.
       He scoffs and I watch as his eyes harden once more. Why am I doing this? Why can't I just accept his words...
        "You're such a liar, Jin. You never used to be one." He sighs and gets off me. Relief is short lived, though, as he reaches into his pants pocket on the floor and pulls out...a small bottle.
I watch-panic rising-as he also picks up his red tie and studies it before turning back to me with a glint in his eye. He sets the bottle on the bedside table before coming back to the bed. It takes me far too long to realize what he plans to do so by the time I think to move away he already has me pinned to the bed and lifts my arms above my head.
I stare in horror as he swiftly ties my wrists together using his discarded tie. He uses the other end to connect it to my headboard as I try to twist my wrists free to no avail.
He sits back with a satisfied smirk before reaching over and picking up the bottle he set aside. I eye it with suspicion.
"What is that?" I continue my struggles as he just watches in amusement.
"Just a little something to help you feel better, baby." He licks his lips as he opens the bottles to reveal a couple pills. My eyes widen in shock at the thought of him drugging me and I renew my struggles trying to kick him off me.
"Namjoon, what the hell! Get off me! I'm not taking those!" I yell in anger as my struggles go ignored. Who is this person?! I've never seen this side of him...has he always been so fucking insane?! I've known him so long and yet I now realize maybe I never knew him at all.
He rolls his eyes. "Relax baby. It's just normal painkillers for your backside. I don't want you hurting while I make love to you." He laughs at my startled expression.
"W-what? Make love? We aren't even together." I stutter out, still eyeing those 'painkillers'.
"You're mine, Jin. We've been together for so long, ya know? Maybe not in a romantic relationship but I'm trying to change that. I'm so sorry I put you down, it's just that you make me so fucking crazy. You're just so beautiful and perfect while I'm worthless."
He leans down and kisses my cheeks. "I know I don't deserve you but I need you. Ever since you left our apartment I've basically fallen apart. I didn't realize how much I need you until you left me." He admits in a rush.
"Joon-ah..."
"Is it so bad for me to want to take care of you? I got so mad when I found out about you becoming a host because you would rather lower yourself than ask for my help. It really hurt me. You're so perfect and innocent and I want you to stay that way...except with me. I want to be the only one to witness you explore your sexual side." He dips his head and kisses me deeply.
I'm so tired from trying to free myself that I just let him have his way with my mouth. His tongue wrestles with mine, dominating and demanding exploration of my mouth. My wrists strain against their confines as he releases my lips to attack my throat.
His words affect me more than I care to admit and I hate that a part of me loves that he wants me. The other more dominate part of me hates that he's trying to bulldoze over me and own me like I'm property. I'm a person not something for him to own. He can't buy me like he does everything else he wants.