Namjoon

No...Jin, baby...don't leave me...if you leave me then I've lost everything...I don't know what to do to make this better. I can't believe Jin had to witness my disgrace. I'll never forget the look on his face for the rest of my life..so ruined and heartbroken...I choke back tears as my body slides down the wall of the studio.
After I ran after Jin and he left me here alone, Taehyung simply put his clothes back on and winked at me. Fucking winked at me like my life has not just ended for his amusement..he actually kissed me again before I could shove him off me and left, telling me to expect his call for the deal. I don't fucking care about that stupid contract...all I want is my Jinnie back.
I know I shattered him-much like my own soul. I ruined everything by just trying to make things better...the road to hell is paved with good intentions..I broke down when I was alone and have stayed motionless since. I can't face the love of my life. My best friend-my soulmate...I can't forgive myself for what I've done to him-to us.
I tried to call him a million times but he won't answer me. Or my texts. He's shut me out and I can't blame him...he deserves so much better than me. He deserves the world and I've destroyed it for him. He trusted me...he trusted me and I broke that unwavering innocence of his...
Eventually I force myself up and sway to my car unsteadily from the headache the tears have given me. I feel dizzy and lightheaded as I get behind the wheel. I slam my hands down hard on the wheel and start the car. I drive to the nearest bar and go inside, ordering a few shots. I can't face him now. He probably never wants to see me again.
My phone rings and I hope it's Jin but I'm disappointed to see it's just Yoongi. I chug down my shots and answer the call. "Lo?" I slur as I take the next shot quickly as well.
"Namjoon, man, where the hell are you? How'd the meeting go?" He asks. I groan and rub my eyes as I replay the 'meeting'.
"I've ruined everything, Yoongi. I've lost everything." I break down as he demands to know where I'm at. I tell him and hang up, resting my head on the bar top. He arrives a few minutes later and sits down beside me.

          "Jesus, man

          "Jesus, man. Talk." He says as he studies me. I clear my throat then laugh without amusement.
         "The deal is good. It went through." I tell him and his eyes light up but then he frowns.
         "Then what the hells wrong?"
         "The guy-he wasn't really interested in our company..he only wanted to sleep with me..he s-said if I didn't then he would make so no one would work with us. I couldn't do that to you and Hoseok.." I order another shot and down it.
         Yoongi sits quietly beside me and just stares forward, thinking. "So you're telling me that the guy would only go through with the deal if you had sex with him?" He asks in shock. "And you did it?"
        "We worked so hard for this opportunity, Yoongi. I couldn't let this just slip by because of selfishness.." I mumble nearly incoherently as I lean on his shoulder. "I know if it were reversed, you and Hobi would do it." I sniffle.
He scoffs. "Yeah but we don't have someone waiting for us at home. Namjoon, you should have called and talked to us. We never would have made you do this. We would have understood." He pauses. "Does Jin know?"
I nod as tears escape my eyes. "He w-walked in on us.." I sob, burying my face in his neck.
He puts his arm around me. "God, man. I'm so sorry. No wonder you're like this. Come on let me take you home." He gets up and slings my arm over his shoulder and drags me out after paying my tab. I collapse in the passenger seat as he starts the car.
"We bought a house together." I mumble as I stare blankly out the window.
"What? Wow...that's..." he struggles for words when he realizes that it's pointless. Jin must hate me now let alone want to share a home with me. I don't know what to do about that but right now I can't find it in myself to care about houses. I just to be home and asleep...praying that all this is just a bad nightmare that I'll wake from and go to the real meeting..
But reality doesn't work that way and there's no changing this. I fucked up and now I have to suffer the consequences. Even if I feel I won't survive them. I don't deserve to live anyway..I'm just a useless fuck up...trash that I'm sure Seokjin is glad to be rid of...he's always deserved better than me...I need him back..