Namjoon

"Namjoon..you need to stop." Hobi sighs as he picks up all the empty alcohol bottles around the studio. I hate this place. All it does is brings back memories I don't ever want to relive. I tried to hard to get Jin to talk to me but he just won't. Yoongi just told me to give up but it's easy for him to say-he's never been in love.
          He doesn't know how it feels to be so broken that you feel like nothing is holding you back from just disappearing. Irrepairible-that's what we are. I broke his heart and he'll never trust me again. God, why am I so stupid! I had everything!
        Hobi finishes cleaning up then sits down beside me and crosses his arms in irritation. I feel his eyes on me but don't bother to lift my head to see his angry expression. It takes a lot to make that guy angry. I should feel impressed with myself, actually...yeah, be impressed that you managed to fuck up your life so thoroughly...be proud my friend..
        I finally can't take it anymore and look at him. "What?" I sigh.
        "You need to get out. Yoongi and I can't handle this shit anymore. You need to go do something. Go to the club-or go home and sleep! Just fucking do something." He glares.
         I'm about to answer when my phone rings. I answer it without looking to see who it is. "Hello?"
         "Namjoon-ah! I just talked to my father and he's ready to set everything up but you have to come with me to a very important award show. It's tonight so get ready. I'll pick you up at the studio in three hours." I freeze in shock as Taehyung just hangs up on me like it's a done thing. He didn't even let me talk. I huff and throw the phone at the wall.
        Hoseok eyes me in confusion before picking up the undamaged phone. "Who was that?"
        I laugh without humor. "Mr. Kim Taehyung of Kim Productions wants me to join him tonight for an award show." I say sarcastically.
         His eyes widen. "Kim Taehyung? As in-the guy you...you know?"
        I nod and look away.
        "Well, damn. You're going right?" He asks and I snap my head up at him in shock.
        "What? No! He ruined my life!" I yell.
        "Well...he didn't really force you to fuck him...and well, maybe you should go. After all, Jin is already gone right now and this is our big break. Why don't you just get in his good graces and worry about everything else later." He shrugs. I eye him in surprise.
         "You were the one that wanted me to get with Jin in the first place! How can you say this shit now!" I'm so pissed right now.
         "Hold up!" He holds his arms out in a surrendered gesture. "No, I told you to fuck Jin. I was the one wanting to get with Jin at that time. I never told you to go and fall in love with him. That was all you." He huffs out in annoyance. "I was only happy for you because I found Jimin. I really like Jimin but we aren't a thing yet or anything and probably won't be. You can't really be like that with Hosts, you know? Their job prevents romance and shit."
       I listen to him in surprise. "So you never thought I should be in a relationship with Jin?" I can't believe this shit.
        "Well, I didn't think it'd turn into a serious relationship. That surprised me but to each your own, right? Think about it, Namjoon-Jin only quit being a host for you but now that you two aren't together anymore and he needs a job..what's he gonna do? Probably go back to Hosting. I know you can't handle that and that'll make him want to do it even more...sorry but you know it's true." He explains.
        "I hate you." I gripe and close my eyes.
        "Just saying that he's gonna get over you and in a big way. Might as well just do what you need to for your job like he will for his...just go with Taehyung, ok?" He smiles slightly and pats my shoulder. He leaves me to my thoughts as I dwell on his words.
        I'm mad because I know he's right. Jin probably will return to Hosting. I know he liked it and made a lot of money..why wouldn't he go back? I hate Taehyung with a passion but he is our only shot at upping our revenues and leading us to even bigger companies..I'm not going to give up on Jin but I suppose we both need some air.
        I leave the studio and go home to get ready. I shower quickly and pull on a nice suit since I don't know what kind of show it is.