Namjoon

"Uh, uh, ughhh....J-Joonie.." my baby moans out incoherently from under me as I pound into his sweet, tight ass once more. I set a brutal pace that brings us back to ecstasy quickly.
His screams fill my ears as his dick spurts out a continuous string of cum on his pale stomach from my constantly pegging his prostate. "Ahh...please...I c-can't...ugh!!" He begs tearfully-so sexy- as I quicken my thrusts.

        "Tell me what I want to hear

"Tell me what I want to hear.." I growl as I chase after my own climax. He flushes as I bite down on his nipple.
"Ah! I'm y-your d-dirty boy.." he mumbles out in hard gasps punctuated by my thrusts. Music to my ears..
"That's right, baby. You're mine! No one else can fuck you like me. No one else can make you cum like me.." I bite his neck hard and he squeals, hole clinching around me, sucking me in. I grunt as I spill my cum deep inside him once more. He's so fucking hot and wet I can't take it.
My arms shake from exhaustion. Well, we have been at it for the last two hours..I gasp in air as I pull out from his tight perfection, rolling over, and close my eyes, pulling Jin against my chest. His tears leak onto my skin as his breath shudders. I might have went a little wild and hard on him but he makes me that way.

      I've also come to find Jin loves my dirty talk even though it embarrasses him

I've also come to find Jin loves my dirty talk even though it embarrasses him. I smirk tiredly as I kiss his sweaty forehead. "Still alive baby?" I whisper and he snorts, weakly smacking my chest.
"Yeah. I'm so tired..ugh...I don't think I can walk ever again! I'm so sore.." he pouts and I can feel his glare burning into me.
"That's fine. I'll just carry you everywhere, princess." I tease.
He scoffs. "Arrogant prick." He mutters and I laugh.
"It isn't arrogance if it's true, sweetie. And you love my prick." I look down at his outraged expression. "Especially when its deep inside your-"
"Ok! Ok, stop!" He looks over at my clock and groans. "I have to work in a couple hours.." he complains.
"Hey! You knew what you were getting into when you came to me." I say cheekily.
He rolls his eyes. "Whatever." He sighs grumpily. "So, are you worried about your meeting?" He asks quietly and I nod.
"Yeah. It's in just a couple of days and the wait is killing me. I just want it to be over with." I admit. "Whether we get it or not."
"You will, Joonie. Your work is amazing! They'd be stupid not to take the deal." Jin encourages and my love for him grows at the effortless support he give me. I kiss his head and squeeze him.
"I love you so much, you know?" I say quietly and he nods against my chest.
"I love you, too. I have faith you'll get it for sure. Trust in your work, ok?" He says.
"Ok. If you say it'll work then it will." I smile.
After setting the alarm clock we manage to get a little sleep before Jin has to get up for work. I had planned to sleep in but since Jin assures me-much to my amusement and his chagrin-he can't walk I'm forced to get up and carry him into the shower, smirking the whole way. He glares at me as I run him a hot bath to soak while I clean the sheets we messed up.
I'm honestly surprised by the amount of cum we managed to accumulate...I throw the sheets into the washer and fix the bed with a new black silk set that I just bought. I jump into the shower as Jin finishes up his bath and get both of us out to dry.
         I set Jin carefully on the bed and push him onto his back so I can apply some ointment over his sore hole and the marks I left on his body as he covers his face with a pillow in embarrassment. I grab him some clothes, slipping into a pair of clean shorts on the way.
I help him into his pants and lovingly put him in one of my black t shirts, loving the look of him in my clothes. My baby in my clothes..as it should always be..
"Jin?" I ask hesitantly as he looks up at me with a smile.
"Hm?"
"What would you say if I asked you to live with me?" I ask quietly. Fearing his rejection. His eyes widen in surprise and he glances away in thought.
"Well, I have my own pl-"
"If you move in with me you can let Jimin stay there so you can always go back if you need space." I say pleadingly, cutting him off. He frowns, thinking.
"Move back here?"
"Actually, I kinda want to buy a house with you..together.." I swallow hard.
"I think....I think I'd l-like that.." he whispers and I freeze in shock. He actually agreed?! I was so sure he'd say no..
"Really?" I ask, afraid to hope. He nods and I give in, attacking his lips with mine and pushing him back on the bed as I climb on top of him, showing him my happiness and gratitude. "Thank you baby..I love you so much.." I kiss him passionately as he laughs and tries to push me off.
"I'm happy too but I'm about to be late! Joonie I h-have to go.." he moans into my mouth and I reluctantly let him get up. He smiles widely and offers to come back tonight as he leaves me to myself. I throw myself back on the bed and think about last night...and our future. I'm so happy nothing can bring me down!
For the first time in my life everything feels perfect. I spend the rest of my morning napping then looking up houses for sale in the area. I try to focus on the ones Jin will love the most. I end up narrowing it down to two and can't wait to tell Jin so we can check them out together.
       I call Hobi and Yoongi and we go to lunch together before heading to the studio to do some more work. I tease Hobi about his date with Jimin coming up and he flushes, ignoring me as Yoongi pouts the whole time. It's so funny watching them pine over the same guy-never thought such a thing possible. Haha. I snicker as they bicker back and forth before getting serious with work once more.