Namjoon

I really shouldn't keep pushing Jin. I just miss him so much, his kisses, his loving looks. I love that his eyes follow me but I know he's not ready to come back to me just yet so I'll be patient. For him. I hate that Jin's going back to Hosting but I know that Hoseok is right and I can't force Jin not to. 
         I want to prove to him that I'm willing to give him anything he wants even if it worries me and strikes my possessiveness like crazy. I have to give him space. I need to give him space. It took all I had this morning to walk away and not slam him up against the wall and kiss him breathless. I try to rid my dangerously possessive thoughts and focus on work.
         "You seem distracted." I look over, broke out of my trance, to see Taehyung. I frown as he comes to sit beside me. "Sup, compadre." He winks as I just stare blankly at him. I haven't see him since that horrific night at the club.
         "What do you want?" I ask in irritation.
         He scoffs. "Is that how you treat a friend?"
         "What do you want, Tae?" I repeat.
         "Well, my father sent me to retrieve the signed contract and he wants at least three songs by next week." He glances around, pausing. "So...is Hoseok around?" He tries to be sly but I just smirk at him knowingly.
         "Probably in the dance studio. You two a thing now?" I ask, skeptical when he shakes his head.
         "We might be talking but that's it...so far." He winks at me once more then leaves me to my thoughts as he goes to find his interest.
         I get up and knock on Yoongi's studio door, opening it. I yelp in shock when I stumble across Yoongi and Jimin..fucking in his chair. I freeze, face red as they scream and try to cover up. I turn away, cursing, as someone throws a shirt at me. I close the door behind me as I try to slow my racing heart. I shudder at the embarrassing predicament.
         A minute later an embarrassed Yoongi cracks the door and sticks his head out, looking at me. "What" he grumbles, mad at my interruption.
         "Tae came by-he needs three songs by next week. You got any prepared?" I mumble looking anywhere but at his sweaty face.
         "Fine. I have one right now but I'll give it to you later and get another one ready tomorrow." He slams the door in my face. I shake my head and sneak into the dance studio to catch Taehyung already making out with Hoseok. That boy works awfully fast...don't know which one I mean more, though...
         I feel lonely as I think about me and Jungkook being the only ones without a partner..but he gets new partners all the time...lucky bitch...I'm not jealous of the different partners. I just want my Jin but it would be nice to have someone to cuddle now and again...

        I get home late and hate that Jin hasn't called or let me know he's ok. It's already midnight and I'm trying to not get worried at the fact he's still gone. I make sure to keep my door open so I know when he gets in. I rush through a shower and slip into my favorite pair of black shorts and lounge on my bed watching Netflix, anxiously not eyeing the clock.
        About two hours later the front door opens and in walks a tired Jin. I surreptitiously watch as he walks into his room and just collapses on his bed. I wait for a moment for his soft snores to start before creeping into his room and looking down at my exhausted somewhat-boyfriend.
        I roll him over gently and pull his shoes and socks off before removing his clothes. I change him into his favorite pink hoodie and a fresh pair of boxer briefs. I want desperately to stay beside him and comfort him by snuggling into his warmth but I hold back and simply kiss his head before going back to sleep in my own cold lonely room.

 I want desperately to stay beside him and comfort him by snuggling into his warmth but I hold back and simply kiss his head before going back to sleep in my own cold lonely room