Seokjin

"I'm very impressed with you, Seokjin! You've done so well lately." I smile as Taemin goes on and on about my attributes. I'm currently in his office after two straight weeks of overloaded demands. I've learned a lot since I've started and now I'm not such a shy, blubbering mess whenever faced with new clients. I've even learned to get over myself and learn to pleasure them.
I'm still a virgin, though, thankfully. I don't want to lose it on a job. I've just made sure to focus only on my client male or female and always leave them satisfied. That's not to say I haven't been propositioned for ungodly amounts of money for a 'whole night of pleasure'. I haven't budged, though, and know I won't. I respect myself way too much for that.
"I think you've earned a bonus and maybe a vacation!" He gushes. I laugh and nod in agreement. I've been seeing so many clients lately that I do really need a break.
"That actually sounds nice." I sigh as I sit back on the expensive sofa in his office.
"Well, I'll book you off after this week so if you just keep doing whatever the hell you've been doing this week, we're all set!" He sits down and shakes his head at me. "You've changed, Jinnie." He says with a studious expression.
I shrug. "I take it that's normal in this such profession, yes?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.
Suddenly his eyes turn serious. "Since you're in such a mindset...would you consider it if I booked Hoseok again? He keeps bugging me nonstop for an appointment." He rolls his eyes as I shift uncomfortably. It's true that I've changed but that man still scares the shit out of me. I don't think I'll ever forget almost being raped by him twice...
I sigh hard. "Fine but I'm not giving him any extra special treatment past what I give all my other clients and if he tries anything then he's out on his ass." I demand and he nods, relieved.
"Thanks..seriously. That guy's been killing me with the demands to see you for like a month straight." He sighs and shakes his head.
We talk for another thirty minutes before I leave to have some 'me time' before I have to take clients. I walk into my shared apartment but Namjoon is gone. He's been staying out a lot lately but it's not like I can judge. I throw myself into my bed and watch Netflix for a while, napping and snacking.
     I text Hannah now and then since we became good friends since our first meeting. She's so nice and actually has a girlfriend which shocked me. I didn't know she swung that way. I haven't met her yet, though, and can't wait. Hannah talks about her nonstop. I think she said her name is Jenny or something...
     Finally the clock rolls around to where I have to get ready. Taemin decided to go ahead and schedule Hoseok first thing to get it over with and I don't know whether to be happy or upset about it. I guess it is better to get it over with.

      I dress to impress in my favorited black skinny jeans and a blue cashmere sweater. I fix my hair to fall into my eyes and even add a dash of eyeliner to make my eyes pop. I eye my reflection and leave once satisfied. This time I'm supposed to meet Hoseok at his house which makes me slightly nervous. I much prefer the safety of anonymous hotels.
      I can't deny how rich he is as my uber drops me off at the gates. His house is like a freaking mini mansion! I slowly make my way up the walk and ring the bell. The door swings open to reveal the object of my distain.

       "Well hello again, gorgeous

       "Well hello again, gorgeous." He motions me inside and I can't stop the gasp that leaves my mouth at his grand home. I knew him and Namjoon made a lot of money but I never realized just how much until now. Why the hell does Namjoon live in a small apartment with me, then?
      I silently admire his house as he slips behind me and takes my coat. He then leads me into his living room and I sit, stiffly. He sits across from me and just looks at me. I avoid his eyes, self-conscious.
      "I'm glad you finally came around. I even have a gift for you later.." his smirk is annoying.
      "I don't need any gifts." I mutter in irritation. "Your times limited so let's just get started." I say snarkily. 
      His smirk only grows as he stands. "Of course...shall we?" He leads me into his bedroom and wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck hungrily. I take his hands off me only to push him back into his bed.   His eyes widen in surprise and giddiness as I pull my shirt over my head then climb on his bed between his legs. I take a deep breath before I unbutton his pants and tug them open revealing his thick penis. I run my tongue over it-not thinking about what I'm doing-as I stuff him into my mouth.
     "Ah! Oh yes...baby like that.." he hisses as his fingers grip my hair hard, pulling. He uses my mouth as he thrusts his hips against my face. Saliva runs down the edges of my mouth to wet his dick as I choke on it. "Fuck!" He yells as I try my best to deep throat his length.
      He pulls me off and I gulp air into my lungs. He licks his lips before lunging at me, attacking my lips with his own. I groan into his mouth as his fingers grope my growing erection through my pants. I throw my head back as he licks my throat and sucks on my sweet spot.
    "Ughhhh..." I can't speak as he runs his fingers over my chest, pinching my nipples making my body arch up in pleasure.
"I see you've gained some experience, Seokjinnie..." he smiles darkly as he licks back and forth between the swollen buds on my chest. I gasp and squeeze my eyes shut. When I open them again I shiver at the look of lust in Hoseok's eyes.
I'm getting myself off course. I sit up and push him back against the pillows. He chuckles as I grip him in my palm, jerking lightly. He moans as his eyes trail over my body.
"Let me fuck you. You won't regret it, baby." He sighs happily as I slip my thumb into his slit. His hips shift as I tease him. I glance at the clock and feel relief as I see we only have thirty minutes left. I want to leave before he wants more than I want to give..

 I want to leave before he wants more than I want to give