Seokjin

Taemin has been pretty graceful about me leaving. I told him I'll stay until the end of the month and he's been training me with the new guy, Jungkook. I've noticed him and Jimin have hit it off nicely.  They both talk about their hometown-apparently they're from Busan or something.
         I've offered Jungkook to stay with us and he's been sleeping on my pullout sofa. The only thing that sucks is that they both stay up-loudly-extremely late. I'm really thinking of spending a few days at Joonie's but I know I won't get any sleep there, either(but for much different reasons =_=)...
I roll over and punch my pillow, groaning at the loud laughter coming from the living room. "Guys! I'm trying to sleeppp..." I tell and it goes silent...for approximately 2.0 seconds before they bust out laughing once more.
I get up and storm into the living room to see Jimin and Jungkook eating my ice cream and watching anime on Netflix. I cross my arms and glare at them as they stare up at me innocently.

        "Park Jimin! Jeon Jungkook! Do you know what time it is?" I ask sternly

"Park Jimin! Jeon Jungkook! Do you know what time it is?" I ask sternly. Jimin flushes, shamefaced while Kookie just smiles. "I have to be up super early to finish Jungkook's training! I can't get any sleep!" I huff angrily.
"But hyungie! This show is only on for a limited time I'm sorry, we'll keep it down." Jimin bites his lip and I sigh. I really can't stay mad at these cuties. I shake my head in irritation and take a deep breath.
"You know what! I'm just gonna go to Namjoon's." I say and head back into my room to change my clothes. I haven't been able to see him for a couple days anyway and I miss him. I know he's been busy working with Hoseok on their presentation of some big company. I really hope everything goes well for them.
I come back out in a pair of grey sweats and a pink sweatshirt. The two troublemakers eye me knowingly as I ignore them and grab a soda. I drink it before grabbing my keys. Jimin smacks Jungkook's shoulder then gets up to stand beside me.
"I'm really sorry, hyung! We didn't mean to kick you out of your own home." He tugs his lip between his teeth and I hug him comfortingly.
"It's ok, mochi. I miss Joonie anyway. Enjoy your marathon." I bid them goodnight and head over to Joonie's totally forgetting that's it's like 4am and he's probably passed out asleep. I knock on his door and it takes a couple minutes before he groggily answers. He looks so good with sleep eyes and his blonde hair is sticking up everywhere and he's only wearing a pair of black shorts.
I lick my lips and glance away, embarrassed as he seems shocked to see me here. "Jinnie! Come inside." He pulls me in, closing the door, and hugs me tight. I put my arms around him and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and cling to him as his mouth devours mine. I grip his hair as he groans into my mouth taking me to his room.
He tosses me on the bed and I quickly tug my shirt over my head wanting skin on skin. He climbs on top of me and begins kissing down my neck as his fingers hook into my pants and pull them down my legs. My own fingers trail down his hard stomach to reach into his shorts and grip his straining erection.