Seokjin

"I don't know about this..." I say to Taemin as he ignores me, talking on his cell phone. I look back at the mirror and take in my new appearance. Taemin called early this morning and told me to meet him at the mall. I grumpily got up and when I met him he took me straight to the salon to work on my hair and face.
     After two hours in the chair I no longer have black hair but light brown-almost sandy. They then took to my face and toned up my complexion as well-making my skin slightly lighter than before. After Taemin was satisfied he dragged me to the most expensive clothing shops and has been forcing me to try on ridiculously expensive suits for the last couple hours.
    I have to admit I look damn good but it just doesn't feel like me. When I look into the mirror I feel like someone else is looking back. I come out in-hopefully-my last outfit and Taemin just about drops his phone when he sees me. I'm dressed in a baby pink long sleeve dress shirt tucked into a pair of super tight black ripped skinny jeans that hug my ass perfectly.
     "Damn, Seokjin! Impressive." He whistles through his teeth and I blush. I brush my bangs out of my face as he turns me around to see the whole effect. I jump and yell when he smacks my ass.
     "Hey!" I cover my butt protectively and he laughs.
     "Chill. I knew I was right to hire you! You're gonna make us a killing, Jinnie!" He claps his hands excitedly as I roll my eyes.
     "I'm still not sleeping with anyone." I cross my arms and pout.
     "Honestly you look so hot I'm pretty sure people would pay just to be in your presence and admire you! You wouldn't even have to do anything." He jokes.
     "I hope that's true.." I sigh wishing for the impossible.
     He grips my shoulder and gives it a squeeze. "I told you not to worry. I'm not gonna rush you, ok? I need you to get some experience first anyway." He reminds me gently and I let out a breath, nodding.
      I leave the mall with three huge bags of new clothes and shoes and beauty products valued at a shocking $3000. I just about died when Taemin read the amount and easily handed over his shiny credit card without a word. He told me it was all on him as 'job expenses' and not to worry about it.
      My arms are sore by the time I lug them up to my room and spread them on my bed. All kinds of new dress shirts, suits, dress pants, casual wear, and shoes lie scattered around. I put my new styling hair and face products in my bathroom glad that  I don't share with Namjoon so he won't question me.
      I don't feel comfortable telling him about my real new job so I lied and told him I was a receptionist. He would never let me become a Host. He knows that I'm still virgin and for some reason he likes that. I have no idea why he even cares but he says that it's nice having at least one innocent friend.
      Which sucks for me because I know I'm the oldest of his friends...I hate that I'm the 'innocent' one. The thought is ridiculous. Maybe I should think of this as a good thing...maybe I don't want to be the 'innocent' one in the group anymore. I can slowly stop being so shy and maybe find a girlfriend or something. The thought makes me smile.
     I don't really know what kind of women want Hosts anyway...probably not girlfriend material ones...
      I snap out of it when my phone rings. "Hello?"
       "Seokjin? It's Taemin! I have your first client tonight at 10pm. His name is Leo and he'll be at..."
      I tune him out after he mentions it's a 'he'. Why am I meeting a guy?!
      "Uh, Taemin?" I get his attention.
      "Yes?"
      "Why am I meeting a guy? I thought I would only be working with women.." I stop talking when he begins to laugh.
      "God, you're innocence is so damn cute but no. Hosts don't discriminate. You will cater to all clients no matter the gender." He says sternly.
      "...but I'm not gay." I chew on my lip nervously.
      "If you're not having sex why does it matter?" He asks and I admit he has a point.
       "Ok but what am I supposed to do..." I sigh. I'm really not cut out for this.
      "Seokjin! It's ok calm down. Just go and spend some time with him. Leo is one of my top clients and he's very good at making my employees feel comfortable so don't worry. If you have any concerns just tell him and he'll make it ok." He's says reassuringly and I nod even though he can't see me.
     "Ok." I take down the information and agree to meet him later. I have four hours until I have to see my first 'client'. My stomach hurts from the nerves so I sit down and make a snack. Eating always makes me feel better. Idly, I wonder where Namjoon has gone because he's usually around but just figure he's back at the studio.
     I remember when he told me he wanted to start his own business. I encouraged him and he began it with a partner. I've never met the other guy but Namjoon brags about his work all the time. They make a great living off their music and his partners choreography. I've actually never been to the actual studio but I've heard their stuff and it's impressive.

     I've been best friends with Namjoon for about ten years

     I've been best friends with Namjoon for about ten years. We met in elementary school and remained close through time and life changes. Namjoon is really my only true friend but Namjoon has Yoongi. I've met him but he sorta scares me a little so avoid him usually. He's pretty nice though.
     I sigh when the clock hits 8:30 and go to get ready. I shower quickly then style my hair around me face them dress in my new black skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt since Taemin said this was more casual. Luckily pink goes well with my skin because it's my favorite color.
      I spray a light amount of cologne then head out. I arrive at the hotel right on time and walk up to the 3rd floor to meet 'Leo'. I stand outside the door and take s deep breath...you can do this, Jin...
     The door swings open.