Namjoon

"Come on, baby...you can do this much...isn't your future worth this.." he trails his fingers over my thigh as I refuse to look at him and his stupid smug face. He unbuttons my jeans and tugs them down my legs as he has me trapped against the projection wall.
       I close my eyes and pretend it's Jin touching me. Please forgive me baby..I'm doing this for us...for our future..Taehyung grips my hair and forces his tongue inside my mouth as I reluctantly kiss him back. His fingers grasp my growing erection and begin to stroke at a fast pace.
        I try to stay silent but when he falls to his knees and takes me into his hot mouth, my head goes back and I release a loud and embarrassing moan that shames me. I just want Jin but his mouth...his mouth..."uhh...ahh...y-yeah.." I groan and my hips move on their own volition and begin to thrust...
       Right when I'm about to cum he pulls off me and and stands, smirking as he licks his lips. "Don't worry baby, you'll cum inside me but it won't be in my mouth.." he coos as he takes off his shirt and pants, letting them fall wherever as he moves over to the table and leans over it, ass out and ready for me.
        I can't deny how sexy Taehyung is but it still can't compare to my Jin. I hesitantly stalk over to him and place my hands on his ass cheeks, kneading lightly. Forgive me, baby..
        I fall to my knees and part his cheeks, rubbing his clinching hole. He moans as I spit on the puckered skin and slide my finger inside his tight heat. I thrust it in and out then after a moment I add two more, stretching him. This is worth it...this is worth it...this is for our future baby..I chant to myself as I remove my fingers and line myself up behind him.
       Before I can do anything-or put on a condom-he shoves his ass back against my dick and I slip inside hard and fast making me shout in pleasure and grab his hips as he backs his tight ass back onto my hard length over and over.
       I close my eyes, moaning, as I begin to pound his ass hard, giving him what he wants as lust overtakes my mind. Sweat pours into my eyes as his body slides back and forth onto the table from my powerful thrusts. I try to picture Jin bits hard when Taehyung keeps talking and moaning loudly. Out loud voices and breathes mingle with the scraping sound of the table moving across the floor and the slapping of our skin.
The sound just turns me on more and I pull out to spin him around. His eyes are dark and clouded over by lust as he wraps his thighs around my waist and takes me back deep. I suck on his neck as he claws my shoulder and back, leaving his mark.
"Harder...ugh, right there!" He groans and throws his head backs pushing his hips down hard and grinding on my dick. I angle up to peg his prostate and he screams-making me wince-as the sound echoes throughout the room. Thank god no one is here...
"Uh, uh...fuck.." I mutter in a long drawled out moan as I feel my climax mounting. I bite my lip harder enough to break skin as I pull out only to push back inside deeper and harder each time, driving Taehyung crazy. His ass feels so fucking good around my dick but...why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? I'm too far gone to think so I let the thoughts slip away as I drive us both to the edge.
Unfortunately, Taehyung's moans drown out the sound of a door opening somewhere in the background...