Seokjin

"Wow! Oh my god, hyung! You look so good." Jimin claps his hands together as I study my new reflection in the bathroom mirror. I have to admit that he's right. I look pretty good.
           "You too, Jiminie. I love that silver on you." I compliment and he blushes. I brush back my newly blonde hair and smile, wondering if Namjoon will like it.

          "Hyung, lets go out tonight and see how many heads we turn!" The little mochi bounces up and down with puppy dog eyes

"Hyung, lets go out tonight and see how many heads we turn!" The little mochi bounces up and down with puppy dog eyes. Namjoon-ah definitely won't like that...
"Ok. Lets go." I don't need his permission or anything. I really need to get a grip.
Together Jimin and I get ready for a night out for fun-not work-for once. I dig into my closet and pull out my favorite black long sleeve button up shirt. The materials so thin that my body is practically visible underneath and the black looks good with my new hair. I slip on some skin tight jeans that have rips all the way up to my thighs.
Jimin's eyes widen in surprise at my apparel and I look down nervously. "Do I look bad?"
His jaw is hanging open almost comically. "No! Oh my god, if I didn't think of you like a brother I'd want to fuck you so bad..."
"Jimin!" I gasp at his words and he cracks up. "No! You're too innocent for such vulgarness..." I sigh as he rolls his eyes.
"Hyung, I may look like a kid but I'm an adult that does very adult things..trust me." He winks and I shove him out of my room to finish getting ready. I really can't deal with this kid...aish! I fix my hair and spray one favorite cologne then wait for Jimin to finish up.
He looks even better than me when he comes out. His silver hair is fluffy and parted on both sides and he's dressed in a black tee with a bright blue jacket over top. His back skinny jeans hug his hips and thighs almost illegally. I smirk at him as he blushes cutely and we leave. We get into my Audi and head to the best club in the city.
I still hate clubs but really need a stress reliever and Jimin is pretty convincing when he wants something. He leads me inside and pushes us through the horde of drunk people to the bar. We order some shots and find a table in the shadows to sit and observe. Jimin immediately begins to eye the patrons while I just focus on my drinks and not on Namjoon.
He tried to call twice but I don't want to answer. I don't know what my problem is, really. He's my best friend and now boyfriend. I still don't know how to feel about this. Namjoon is gorgeous and has never had trouble getting anyone he's wanted. I've seen him go through so many people who would kill to be in my position but I still...wrong.
He's so attractive and rich but Ive never once thought about him in a non-friend way before...everything happened...so changing this after so many years is so hard. I love his touch, though, and he makes me feel so good...he's so good at everything, though, so I shouldn't be surprised. Buts he's just so possessive it drives me crazy!
"Jin hyung, you ok?" Jimin asks, noticing my silence.
I force a smile. "I'm fine. Go dance I'm good here." I suggest and he smiles and disappears on the floor. I sit back and watch all the people pass by me without much incident.
Eventually, though, a drunk guy makes his way over to me and puts his hand on my leg. I look up in disgust to see the guy swaying unsteadily and I push his hand off me.
"Come on, sexy, don't be like that! I want to take you home.." the guy hiccups and leans towards me giving me a whiff of alcohol. I lean back as he keeps coming. "I bet you look even better naked.." he sighs and tries to kiss me.
I get up and shove him away making him trip and hit the wall hard. He yells after me but I leave to find Jimin. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. There's a reason I hate clubs, after all. My phone rings again and I answer without thinking.
"Jin! Where are you? Why is it so loud?" Namjoon sounds worried and irritated all at once. I sigh and lean against the wall.
"Jimin and I decided to go dancing." I practically have to yell into the phone.
"You were supposed to call me right back! Which club?" He demands angrily. I don't want to deal with this right now.
"It's fine. Joonie. I'll just call you when we get home-"
"Fuck that! Where are you! I'm coming." He cuts me off. I scoff angrily and just hang up. When will he learn that he can't treat my like in his property? I'm a person with my own life to live. He calls again but I just turn my phone off. I join Jimin on the floor and we dance together and I'm determined to have fun for once.