Namjoon

I can't believe I'm doing this...I sigh in annoyance as I open the door to Hoseok's house. He told me he had something important to show me and I had to come. Knowing him it's probably just something stupid. I step inside but he's no where to be found.
     I roll my eyes as I make my way down the hall but pause when I hear..moans? The fuck?
     "Ahhh yes baby like that!" Hobi's voice rings out into the hall and I freeze. Why the fuck did he tell me to come over if he's having sex?! I don't want to see that shit! I debate whether to peak inside or just make myself known when the choice gets taken from me.
     "Times up. I'm leaving."
       My eyes widen in shock at that familiar voice. I don't move as the familiar person leaves Hobi's room and collides with me. I step back to see Jin's eyes widen in shock and fear. He steps away from me as Hoseok enters the hall naked with a smug smirk.
      He throws his arm over Jin's shoulders and I watch numbly as Jin shakes it off. He glares at Hobi and fixes his shirt before meeting my still shocked gaze. "Namjoon! Why are you here?" He asks nervously. My eyes trail over his disheveled clothes and I know.
       I know.
       Hoseok was right about him.
      I glare past him at Hoseok who keeps the same smirk and reaches down to grab Jin's ass. I see red as I pull Jin away from him and out the door. Jin tries incoherently to talk but I hear non of it as I practically throw him in my car and speed back home. I can't believe this shit!
He'd rather sell his body than ask me for help! He'd rather sell his body to Hoseok(my fucking partner!) than ask me-his best friend- for help! I throw the car in park when we reach our destination and pull him up the stairs with me to our apartment. He struggles to break out of my grasp but I just sling him onto the couch.
I sit across from him and glare at him. Hickeys litter his neck and his lips are still puffy and red from Hoseok's kisses. His eyes avoid mine as he silently fidgets in his seat.
"You gonna say anything?" I ask angrily as he just sits there. Not looking at me.
"What do you want me to say?" His voice is almost inaudible.
"Well maybe you could tell me why you'd rather whore yourself than ask for my help? I thought I was you best friend!" I stand and kick the coffee table making Jin flinch.
"I don't want your help, Namjoon." His voice raises slightly.
"But you'll fuck my partner, right! How is that any better than my help! You lied to me!" I'm full out yelling now as Jin just sits and glares at me.
"I do not whore myself out! So I'm a fucking Host! So what! How does it have anything to do with you? It's my life!" He stands and shoves me back.
"You're disgusting! How can I live in the same house with a fucking prostitute! And a gay one at that!" I know I need to calm down. I know I'll regret my words later but right now my temper is on overload and I can't stop.
His eyes widen in hurt at my words but I'm still too mad to feel guilty. I honestly don't even know why I'm so mad.
Jin glances away for a moment and I wait for his angry reply but he just shakes his head. Tears fill his eyes and I feel a pang in my chest as he pushes passed me to go into his room. He slams the door and locks it.