Namjoon

I drag myself inside the apartment and I'm surprised to see it empty. It's really late and Jin never stays out late...
I grab the phone and dial his number. It rings for a minute then goes to voicemail. Where is that guy?! I try again but it just repeats the same thing. I worry as I change into a pair of pajamas and sit down on the couch and watch tv hoping Jin will come home soon so I can go to bed.

I wake up to the sound of a door closing and glance at the clock. 4am. I frown as I sit up, frowning. I had passed out three hours ago. Jin looks over at me in surprise as I sit up.
"Namjoon! Why are you still up?" He asks as he slips off his shoes and plops down beside me. I eye his clothes. I've never seen him wear those before and I have to admit he looks good.
"I came home and you weren't here. I got worried so I sat up and waited for you...but fell asleep on the couch." I shrug and he apologizes.
"Sorry I didn't plan to be out this late." He smiles. "I'm gonna head to bed." I watch as he gets up and heads to his room. I frown as I realize I never asked why he was late to begin with and he didn't offer to tell me. I thought we told each other everything. I get up and knock on his door. He opens it a crack and looks at me questioningly.
"I forgot to ask...where were you anyway?"
"Oh, uh...I was hanging out with a friend.." he mutters and avoids eye contact. Whys he acting so weird.
"Oh, cool. Which friend?" I ask honestly curious. I know he doesn't have too many other than me.
His eyes widen. "Someone you don't know. I met him at my new job." He says in a rush then utters out a goodnight then closes the door in my face. What the hell was that? I wonder what's up but I'm too tired to analyze his weirdness right now. I climb into bed and blissfully sleep takes over.

"Namjoon-ah!" My eyes snap open and I just about have a heart attack as Jin leans over me with a huge smile. I groan and throw a pillow at him. He chuckles and tosses it back. "Get up! I made breakfast!" He smacks my back until I glare at him then he runs out of the room screaming about food getting cold.
I heave a large, annoyed sigh and get up. The only thing I hate about living with Jin is that he's a morning person while I am not. I can't even understand how he's even awake after not going to bed until almost 5am! Insanity!
I trudge to the table and slump down, my head just about hitting my fully stacked plate. Don't get me wrong-I'm very thankful he cooks for me since I can't boil water but I'm just so tired and it's fault for making me worry!
"Jinnnn...." I moan as I close my eyes. I just want to sleep. "My bed is literally calling for me! Can't I just eat later?" I pout.
"Sorry but I have to work later so I won't be here to cook for you. I'm making this for you to apologize for making you worry last night. I might be out late again so if I am don't worry this time." He says as he finishes his food. I sit up and eat his delicious pancakes.
"Thanks for letting me know. I'll probably be at the studio most of the evening anyway." I say around a mouthful of pancake. "We should hang out sometime this week." I say and he agrees before heading off I'm assuming to get ready for work. I finish the food then take my plate to the dishwasher before running back to bed happily.
I fall back to sleep almost instantly.