Seokjin

"Seokjin! You made it!" Taemin rushes towards me as soon as I enter his office with a huge smile. He hugs me and directs me to my seat. He sits down before perched on his desk as I frown, wondering what's going on.

        "Yes, is everything ok?" I ask

        "Everything's great, actually! I just want to let you know that you no longer need to train Jungkook. He's a natural and you've done well." He appeases happily and claps his hands together. "I'm really going to miss you, Jinnie, but if you really want to leave me then you're free anytime." He sighs but keeps his smile.
        "Really?" I ask in surprise. I planned to be here for a couple more weeks.
         "Yes. I have enough new staff to cover my losses with you and I know you never really liked this job. I do hope you come to visit me from time to time, though." He says and I nod.
           "Of course! You've been so good to me, Taemin." I say and stand up, hugging him. I step back and smile.
         "If you ever want your job back, it's yours, though, so don't hesitate to come back to us." He says sternly and I agree. After spending some more time saying goodbye and thanking him I leave feeling somewhat..empty.
Now that I don't have to work as a host anymore I don't really know what to do with myself. Jimin and Jungkook are busy and Namjoon is working as well. I grab lunch and figure out to waste time before I meet Namjoon again tonight.
Thinking about my boyfriend brings back memories from the night before. My ass still hurts-like, really hurts-and my muscles are still so sore. I don't know if I can handle another night like last night for awhile. Not that it wasn't amazing...like life altering..not that I'll ever let Namjoon know how good he is...*_* cocky bastard!
I call up Jimin and ask if he wants to hang out later but he happily informs me that he'll be going on a date with Hoseok later. I wish him luck and ask him if Kookie's busy. Unfortunately he's busy with work until midnight.
Sighing, I give up and lean back in my seat. Boredom taking over as I watch people pass by. I don't want to bother Namjoon at the studio but I might just pop in to see if he's still stressed about his coming meeting in two days.

          "Hey, is Namjoon busy?" I ask Yoongi as I enter the studio. The place seems empty except for Yoongi who's lounging back on the sofa in the break room. He looks like he was taking a nap. He sits up and yawns, pointing towards the recording room. I thank him and open Joonie's door to see him busy writing something down and listening to the headphones.
       I admire his beauty and dedication for a few seconds before I tap on his shoulder to get his attention. His eyes widen and he smiles when he sees me. "Jin! What are you doing here? I though you had to work?" He asks happily as he pulls me onto his lap. I shift my hips to get comfortable and wrap my arms loosely around his neck.
       "I did too but Taemin told me I can quit now since he has enough people to cover for me. I got bored and wanted to see you." I say as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, smelling me.
       "That makes me damn happy baby. You know I hate you working that job. I'm sorry you're bored, though...I can think of something to do.." he groans as he attacks my neck with his lips. I roll my eyes and push him back as he pouts up at me.
        "Uh, no. I'm still sore from last night and there is no way I'm having sex in your recording studio." I say crossing my arms sternly. He sighs loudly and sits back.
       "Fine! Crush my fantasies.." he rubs my back. "Actually..I maybe have found a place for us." He mumbles excitedly and my eyes widen. That was fast...we just talked about this..
         "Really?"
         "Yep. I've narrowed it down to two different houses. I want both of us to go look at them this week so we can decide together. I want you to have all the say you want in where we live, Jinnie." He says seriously, looking into my eyes. "It's all up to you, baby." He crushes his lips against mine and squeezes my ass.
        We make out for a while before Hoseok interrupts us by opening the door to smirk at us, making blush and hide my face in embarrassment. Namjoon just glares at him as he sits down beside us. I try to get up but he grabs my hips, holding me down in place.
       "Sorry but we really need to finish this before tomorrow." He says apologetically before handing Joonie a few papers. I stay put on his lap while they work for the next hour. I absentmindedly play with Joonie's hair and hoodie strings while they stay busy.
       After a while I get up and suggest we grab some food. I'm surprised when Joonie asks Hoseok if he wants to join an he agrees, grabbing Yoongi on the way. Together the four of us head to the nearest restaurant and sit down. I stay quiet as they talk about how nervous they are about the guy coming to make the deal.
       Joonie grabs my hand possessively when he catches the waiter checking me out making the others laugh. "Joonie, stop." I sigh in annoyance. He huffs but nods his head as we eat.
       Eventually the conversation turns to Jimin and Hoseok and I notice the tension in Yoongis shoulders. Does he like my little mochi, too? I smirk at him knowingly and when he notices he rolls his eyes at me. Joonie pays for my meal even after I stubbornly remind him I can afford my own.
       "Can you please just let me feel good about myself and let me take care of you, baby?" He pleads and I give in with a kiss.
       "Fine but next time I buy." I compromise and he mumbles something too low for me to hear before smiling and nodding. We part ways after agreeing for me to come over to his place later and planning to go look at houses tomorrow. I go home and plan to talk to Jimin and Kookie about my moving out. I'm hoping they'll be ok with it.