Namjoon

Jin stays with me for another half hour before Jimin comes in wanting food. I kiss him goodbye and let them go eat as I make my way out of the studio for some fresh air-not that the scent of Jin's cum isn't delectable. I find Yoongi doing the same and we decide to grab Hobi and get some dinner.
         I debate how to bring up the topic of Hoseok and Jimin as we order our meals and sit down. Yoongi tells us about his adventures-mostly sleeping-in America and his coming tour. I'm so happy for my friend. I'm glad he's living his dreams as will I after this coming meeting with a-hopefully-sponsor.

         "So

         "So...that little guy is kinda cute..." he glances at me from the corner of his eye. Oh no. Don't tell me he likes Jimin, too! I smirk at him and nod.
"Very." I turn to Hobi who's busy on his phone. "Hey, Hoseok, do you like Jimin?" I ask knowingly. His head snaps up and he blushes.
"W-what? Why?" He asks me suspiciously.
"Well, Jin asked me if I could maybe get you to take him out on a date or something." I roll my eyes and shrug nonchalantly. His eye widen and I can't help but notice Yoongi look away with a slight pout. He does like him..ha ha.
"Seriously? You think he'd actually want to go on a real date with me? Not work related?" He asks, hopeful.
I shrug once more. "Only one way to find out." I say as Yoongi frowns.
"Why would him dating you have to do with his work?" He asks.
"Jimin is a host like Jin." He explains before I can. I nod in agreement as Yoongi looks at us in shock.
"That little cutie is a host?! You're fucking with me.." he says, not believing.
"No, really, he is. Jin has taken him under his wing but thankfully he won't be working as a host much longer." I say proudly as Yoongi smirks and Hoseok pouts.
"What! I won't be able to mess with him anyone.." he teases me as I glare at him. "Joking! I'm joking, don't kill me." He ducks when I throw a napkin at him. "I like Jimin, remember! Seokjin is all yours.." he smiles reassuringly as I roll my eyes. Yoongi seems quite entertained as we bicker back and forth.
"Well if things don't work out send the cutie my way." Yoongi says to Hobi as he eats his meal.
Hobi scoffs. "Please! Jimin will be mine soon enough! Sorry, bro." He wags his finger at him and Yoongi smacks his hand away. I sit back and enjoy the time with my friends. I haven't been able to do this in a while and I've missed it. The only thing missing is my Jin beside me.

I call Jin went I get home but he's busy training the new guy that Taemin hired so I can't complain. The faster the guy learns the faster Jin can quit. I strip out of my clothes and lay back in bed, relaxing. I haven't had enough down time lately what with dealing with stress at work and my feelings for Seokjin.
I begin to drift off until my phone rings. I jump in surprise and pick it up. Frowning at the unknown number I hesitantly answer. "Hello?" Stifling a yawn.
"Oh yes, is this Kim Namjoon of Jung-Joon Productions?" The voice on the other end asks. I feel like I've heard the voice somewhere before..
"It is. May I ask who's calling?"
"Oh, it's Kim Minsook of Kim Productions and I'm calling to let you know that I'm going to have to reschedule our meeting for next week." He says sounding apologetic. I can't decide if this is a blessing or a curse..
        "Oh, that's fine. What day are you available?" I ask politely.
        "Well actually I'm not in Korea right now so I'll be having my son and future CEO go ahead with our meeting, if that's fine with you. He's very professional and I'm sure to trust whatever decision he makes on behave of Jung-Joon Productions." He says in a rush. I close my eyes and wonder if this is a good thing...
         "Whatever you wish, Mr. Kim. I'm happy to meet with anyone on your behalf, sir." After deciding on a date and time I hang up and pray that everything works out. I want to call Jin again and tell him all about my future meeting and how it'll determine the future of our studio. I'm pissed that Hobi is leaving me alone to deal with this. He is my partner, after all.